“Heaven on earth”
Review of Ta Kalamia No Menu

Ta Kalamia No Menu
Ranked #22 of 69 Restaurants in Nidri
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Let them drive you trough the space and time of luxurious food for the budget you have in your pocket. Owners are real blessing to us earthlings and they just make you feel amazing. Service is like neverending story and if you are keen on having an orgasm while you eat this is the right place. Wherever you stay on Lefkada come to Nidri, but first make an reservation its the best method for them to have everything organised and to provide you an amazing service.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Simply the best restaurant in the Ionian. The best ambiance. Fantastic food. Eat here. Trust in the Chef. Revel in the beautiful service

Reviewed 11 September 2017

This has to be one the best places we ate at during our stay in Nydri. The place is very quirky which we like, but it's not to everyone's taste. We were told by our host Isabella that our dishes would be based on what our budget was, and by whether we chose the fish or vegetarian option. As my wife is not too keen on fish we went the vegetarian option, we were asked if we liked prawns which we said yes so our main dish consisted of eight very large king prawns. We were totally stuffed by the end of the evening. The chef made us feel very welcome when we arrived and also helped Isabella and the other waitress/sou chef in serving our food. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I couldn't believe a restaurant like this existed! Came across this restaurant by chance and it was by far the best experience regarding food I have ever tried! The staff were so friendly and talkative! We ended up getting a photo with all of them! It was also my first time trying some very interesting and daring food but it was all so delicious! We did not reserve seats and arrived early before the kitchen even opened but we were greeted by a very warm nice waitress who seated us in a beautiful area to wait and then gave us our seats! It is truly a beautifully designed restaurant that is very unique. Each course is unexpected yet mouthwatering and beautifully presented! You give the waitress a budget and it's amazing value for the food. The whole family enjoyed it! The drinks were outstanding as well. 10/10 recommend it's a great experience and a must! Best restaurant I have been to! Recommend sitting outside - fewer people and very pretty scenery.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I really couldn't believe its existence. A magical place for "daring" people - regarding the "no menu" "policy".

It was the first time that I have experienced something like this and I couldn't be happier.

The food was delicious and everything was cooked more than well. I don't eat much sea food but I was really amazed by the dishes!

The staff is unique and they were ALL friendly and very polite. I was really moved by their hospitality.

It's a small magical place that I didn't expect to find in the small town of Nydri.

Thank you for everything. ✨