“Very friendly ”

Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Nidri
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We have visited Ikaros many times during our stay. For breakfast, snacks cocktails and just a coffee to end our evening. The cocktail menu is extensive and believe me I've had a go at most of them! Very friendly with sofas and heaters if the evening is chilly. The staff are lovely always accommodating and make you feel right at home. Thank you

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Lovely to sit on comfortable seats an nicely presented wine while watching boat / harbour activity.
Lovely waitress who has been there every visit in the last 5 years

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We often go here for breakfast when staying in Nydri
It is very friendly and welcoming and there is a large range of breakfasts ; pancakes , eggs all ways , English breakfast, yogurt/ honey / fruit etc.
The taverna is on Nydri main pedestrian promenade and convenient for the car and passenger ferry ( to Meganissi/ Fiskardo etc ).
I once left my iPhone on the taverna table by mistake and didn't realise til several hours later : when I went back the owner had kept it in a safe place for me .

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We spent a few evening here drinking cocktails and watching the world go by in the port. The staff were friendly and the ambience and chill-out music made it a wonderful place to relax.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place.Such a lovely,friendly atmosphere.Great,friendly service.Xristina the waitress was a bundle of joy.Gorgeous cocktails.and great food.Waffles to die for.Will be returning.