“Super ”

Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Nidri
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Great thanks to Yannis, Maria and the others for great hospitality, humor and friendly service. They are all ready to make the best for you.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Burgers were good, drinks too. Prices average but service could be better (waiting for service for 10 minutes if you're the only one there is ludicrous).

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We have visited Ikaros many times during our stay. For breakfast, snacks cocktails and just a coffee to end our evening. The cocktail menu is extensive and believe me I've had a go at most of them! Very friendly with sofas and heaters if the evening is chilly. The staff are lovely always accommodating and make you feel right at home. Thank you

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Lovely to sit on comfortable seats an nicely presented wine while watching boat / harbour activity.
Lovely waitress who has been there every visit in the last 5 years

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We often go here for breakfast when staying in Nydri
It is very friendly and welcoming and there is a large range of breakfasts ; pancakes , eggs all ways , English breakfast, yogurt/ honey / fruit etc.
The taverna is on Nydri main pedestrian promenade and convenient for the car and passenger ferry ( to Meganissi/ Fiskardo etc ).
I once left my iPhone on the taverna table by mistake and didn't realise til several hours later : when I went back the owner had kept it in a safe place for me .