Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 23/10/21
Expedia.comUS$83
Booking.comUS$92
Orbitz.comUS$83
All reviews luxury cottage spa services kids play area front office manager jim corbett cooperative staff swimming pool pleasant stay excellent property rooms are spacious small kids tasty food outdoor games amazing trip restaurant staff family holiday maintained property
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome resort in Jim corbett.if you plan to visit jim corbett stay this hotel ones .staffs very helpful. spaicely front office team.must visit ones in this hotel.
Thank you to all hotel staff .......

1  Thank Tejjas7q
GM- FIRST HALT, General Manager at Resort De Coracao By FIRST HALT - Corbett, Uttarakhand, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback about your visit to our Resort De Coracao By FIRST HALT-Corbett.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at the resort.

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us. I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our hospitality & other activities

When you decide to visit us next, please email at sales@firsthalthotels.com and we will be happy to handle the arrangements.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Resort De Coracao By FIRST HALT - Corbett, Uttarakhand is a nice place to visit. We came here to visit with our family. The staff here was very nice and very calm natured and the food here was very good and tasty too. De caracao is a nice resort with a peaceful ⛰️️atmosphere. Net connectivity was also very good. we come here again...................

1  Thank Kapilkumar93

Dear Guest,

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us. I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our food & other activities

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found homely atmosphere and Friendliness. The location is apt for those who are coming from metro cities. It's quite and peaceful. Lots of parking available. Spa and pool were good too. Food was delicious. It didn't reminded me of my home made food. The staff was helpful and friendly.
Loved the resort.!!!

Date of stay: August 2021

Dear Guest,

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us. I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed our food,spa & other activities

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was really kind and willing to attend my request. The rooms were Spotlessly clean. Covid protocols were maintained. Connectivity of the internet was good. At night the sleep was very sound and comfortable due to the peaceful environment.
Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Monika8442

Dear Guest,

It gives us an immense sense of satisfaction to see that you have enjoyed your time with us. I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my family loved the resort. The staff was very welcoming. Any supplies needed were happily provided. They maintained a good Hospitality. The price we paid was absolutely worth it. It was exactly what we wanted.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank 820meghay

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about us on TripAdvisor following your experience with us. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay.

We are exceptionally delighted to hear that your stay with us was truly beyond expectations. We appreciate your compliments to our hospitality and services, your kind words of appreciation were also conveyed to Chef Mr.Shiv Dutt . It is our constant endeavour to deliver our best and appreciation such as yours increase our motivation to continually aspire to exceed the expectations that our guests have of us.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back the next time you return to Resort De Coracao By FIRSTHALT-Corbett.

Warm Regards,