NH Collection Monterrey San Pedro(San Pedro Garza Garcia)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$71
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Hotel Antaris Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)(Great Value!)
US$59
Camino Real Monterrey(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
US$137
US$125
  • Restaurant
Ms Milenium(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
US$143
US$98
  • Pool
Fiesta Inn Monterrey Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$78
  • Restaurant
Safi Royal Luxury Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
US$137
US$132
Safi Royal Luxury
  • Pool
Grand Fiesta Americana Monterrey Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
US$150
US$147
Priceline
Hotel Ibis Monterrey Valle(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
US$47
US$44
ibis
  • Restaurant
Live Aqua Urban Resort Monterrey(San Pedro Garza Garcia)
US$250
US$226
BestDay.com
All reviewsbeautiful hotelacross the streetquinta realbusy cityclassic hotelbeautiful architecturecup of coffeesitting areaexceptional hotelmain lobbythe financial districtbad allergiesdesk and chairenjoy your stayamazing poolbusiness tripan oasis
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We spent our wedding night in this hotel, and had the best time!! We got the honeymoon suite and it was comfortable and romantic. The room was super spacious, and everything was clean and with fresh smell. Best room service, too. Definitely would recommend and come back.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Stefano K, Director General at Quinta Real Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for choosing this beautiful Hotel, and giving us the opportunity to host you.
Thank you again for your comments!and
We hope to see you in a near future.
Best regards.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

The staff was welcoming and friendly. The hotel is in a great location with a very large mall/restaurants right across the street. Disappointed that the pool is indoors, although it is surrounded by glass windows. My room was on the first floor, which is downstairs from the main level. There was a sewage odor in the hall on the first floor. There were windows on 2 sides of the suite, 1 facing a service stairwell and construction next door, the window over the tub facing the gym...literally steps from the gym. A room on a higher floor probably would have changed my opinion in general. It's a nice hotel with thick towels, robes, etc. but not over the top. Restaurant was good, but don't dismiss the restaurants in the new mall on the same side of the street - they were great, more upscale than the mall across the street.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Stefano K, Director General at Quinta Real Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

Dear Guest, good morning
I appreciate your feedback, concerning your last stay at this beautiful Hotel.
This is your home away from home.....
We thank you in advance and I hope to host you again as a distinguished guest.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days. For my brother's wedding ( he didn't marry at the hotel) we have our photo shoots here and they have the most amazing architecture and decor. ( old hacienda style with a modern twist) the only bad is that you must pay an outrageous quantity even if you are a guest ( we had 5 rooms just for family ) but overall the service is good, specially the guys at the entrance they're awesome!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Stefano K, Director General at Quinta Real Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Dear Guest.
Thank You very much for giving us your Feedback.
Feedback like your it´s very important.
Make us to improve our standards and guest satisfaction.
Thank you again and hope to host you in a near future.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Let me tell you that the chain Quinta Real has always been on my top of my mind. However, lately since they merged with another important hotel chain they don't seem what they were. Hence, this is not the only Quinta Real which has disappointed me lately. When I was a banker I used to stay in this hotel (13 years ago!). I remembered it was nothing less than excellent. Well 13 years later, the hotel is exactly the same...literally!! They have not redone nor remodeled anything, so the rooms, although colonial style, do seem old and outdated. The corridors have humidity smell, and we had to change rooms at 11 pm since there were many mosquitoes in the room. The other room had even a 1970s TV set in the bathroom! Service is impecable and the food is super expensive but good...but really I hope the management does consider a serious uplifiting soon since they are better options out there now. I would even give them a 3.5 grade.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Stefano K, Director General at Quinta Real Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Dear Guest VEROAGUI thank you for your priceless feedback.
I am convinced that the Guests opinions are useful and we must capitalize them.
Always.
I would like to tell you that since all 2011 to date, we have been updating most part of the Hotel, starting from the lower part of the Hotel and I refer myself to our Motor Lobby entrance, the main lobby, our Bar “ Los Murales”, our Restaurant Los Balcones, The Business Center, The ball room and more.
In addition to this we have carpeting 100% of ours floor corridors and 80 suites, updated televisions LED models, updated Hotel security systems, and most of the lighting system into the rooms.
And this is not all.
We have almost ready a project to update an average number of ours suites during this year.
There is a project going on that involves change about the bathrooms area too.
New phones for the suites, are on their way, very soon we will have the HD quality available in several channels.
New generation of Power Outlets are being installed into ours suites for a better and most comfortable connection for all type of electronic devices such as cell phones, Ipad, laptop etc.
Dear Guest, I´ll be attentive to your comments sure that I can ammend your discomfort.
Feel comfortable to come back again.
Here you can find My E-MAIL ADDRESS.
I will be glad to hot you again in a near future.

skirnbauer@quintareal.com

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

The hotel is nice, I had read some reviews that it was dusty and I was worried because I have bad allergies. Our room was perfect and no dust, no allergies, all clean. The service was good but not outstanding. Monterrey people are practical, not as friendly like in the rest of Mexico. I think this would be true of any hotel employees in that area.

Stayed: May 2016

Dear Guest good morning
Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!
I hope to have you here with us in a near future.