“Great Mediterranean Restaurant”

Zaatar Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

This is the best place I've tried in Monterrey to eat Mediterranean (Arabian, Lebanon) food. Ask for any Shawarma wrap or plate and you'll be fine. The shawarma plate has basmatic rice with herbs that is the best of this place. Don't miss it.

1  Thank Borquiex

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

When Mexican people go to a Mexican restaurant in the US it has to be really authentic for it to be rated good by them. It is the same in my case when we went for lunch at Za'atar Grill. The food was excellent, and the service very friendly and clean.

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

This place is awesome. This is up there with Ali Baba.
Terrific food, reasonable prices, great service!
Highly recommended.

1  Thank E Z
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

We had the beef wrap and felafel sandwich were both great!! The side salad and fries were pretty yummy as well. Prices were fair, perfect quality!!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Everything was amazing. We started with saj (thin bread which they make right in front of you), babaganoush and humus and kipe naye. Then we ordered wara arish and malfouf which we ate with labneh and let me tell you OMG! AMAZING! We continued with a Felafel Sandwich, a Chicken Shawarma and a Kafta. We all tried everything and it was amazing, honestly the best babaganoush and felafel I have ever tried in my life. I totally recommend all the food we tried, ohh and the deserts were also amazing! I already want to go back for round 2!

4  Thank Dennise M