“Dead insect in my plate”
Review of Zaatar Grill

Zaatar Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Let me make it quick

Everything was fantastic, the food taste so good, the resturant is good, clean, good customer service, very good first impression.

However, for me, I hate when I find insects on the food in a cafe or a Resturant, and I hate it more when I find a dead insect in my plate.

I ordered take away before I leave the Resturant, and I found a dead insect in my plate of falafel, in the salad.

For me, that’s it, it was the first and last time trying it.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This is the restaurant all of us (my family) wants to go. The food and service is always really good.
The restaurant is small, but nice and clean. It's in a first floor, in the corner.
We have been there for about six times during the last two months and allways everything good.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

This is the best place I've tried in Monterrey to eat Mediterranean (Arabian, Lebanon) food. Ask for any Shawarma wrap or plate and you'll be fine. The shawarma plate has basmatic rice with herbs that is the best of this place. Don't miss it.

1  Thank Borquiex
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

When Mexican people go to a Mexican restaurant in the US it has to be really authentic for it to be rated good by them. It is the same in my case when we went for lunch at Za'atar Grill. The food was excellent, and the service very friendly and clean.

Reviewed 5 November 2015 via mobile

This place is awesome. This is up there with Ali Baba.
Terrific food, reasonable prices, great service!
Highly recommended.