All reviews hand massage same building nespresso machine tub spa floor bedroom amenities business
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Came to Monterrey for a wedding and they added this hotel last minute. The hotel is top notch. Our room was clean and very well appointed. The shower and tub "room" is beautiful. We had massages in the spa and it was one of the BEST massages I have had. The relax room in the spa is a beautiful oasis. Had lunch in the restaurant which was also amazing. My partner is a bit picky when it comes to food and they were very nice to alter dishes to his liking.
If you are in Monterrey for anything this hotel is the place to stay. All staff we encountered we very nice and professional. Will absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NCGuys08
Alain B, General Manager at Live Aqua Urban Resort Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Dear NCGuys08,
We are glad to hear that you had an amazing experience and we thank you for your beautiful comments about our rooms. We will wait anxiously for your next visit here at Live Aqua Urban Resort.

Our best regards.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

THE Best Hotel in Monterrey Mexico! Beautiful and luxurious! Amazing views and some of the nicest hotel rooms! Bath is also awesome! High Recommend for business and pleasure! The Best Views of Monterrey!

Room Tip: All of the Rooms are very luxurious!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Alain B, General Manager at Live Aqua Urban Resort Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Dear Mrs. jennyvail22:

We are so pleased to have you here. Thank you for your kind and caring words in this review. In your next time here in Monterrey, we invite you to experience our Feel Urban Spa in our Live Aqua Monterrey Valle hotel.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

I got stolen a brand new iPad Pro from the valet parking, little was done. It was in the trunk in my briefcase, it really sounds like am operation since no cameras are pointing the valet and sonehow no one knows who took my car inside.
Thankfully they left bag charger and pen must have been professionals cause obviously i noticed until monday.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank fel c
Alain B, General Manager at Live Aqua Urban Resort Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Dear Fel C

I appreciate your time and comments.

It is our priority to give the importance to all reviews posted on Trip Advisor. Definitely we consider that an open forum is an opportunity to express and we respect it.

For this specific case that brings our attention particularly, if the solution would be to buy new Ipad, we rather to be honest and reconfirm that for the first case in our hotel of this magnitude, and receiving this report 3 days after your visit, it could be elements that affect to find responsibility.

Our biggest interest is to have the new opportunity to demonstrate our hotel is safe and secure for all thousands of guest we receive monthly.

I really hope a new opportunity can be given and we guarantee the memorable experience for you and your family.

Cordially.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I stayed 2 nights at this hotel for a business trip.
The hotel has amazing views and a very modern feel.

Pros: Amazing Shower / Bath
Bed is comfortable
restaurant food is actually very good.
Break buffet on the 4th floor is also very good.
You're in walking distance to the mall / resturants
Cons:
I had my room turned down even though my do not disturb sign was on the door.
The scents in the hotel is very fragrant, but most might like this.

Couple of things...

Room Tip: Lobby is located on the 18th Floor getting a room not facing downtown Monterrey, but facing the mall will provide a better view.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank fijario
Alain B, General Manager at Live Aqua Urban Resort Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

Dear fijario,
We are pleased you enjoyed you stay with us, we thank you for your time and opinions. We will keep working day to day to fulfil all of your expectations, and we eagerly wait for your next visit.
My kindest regards,

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Fantastic hotel overall, the service was impecable, I had allergies during my trip and when I checked in I told them about it and they sent someone to pick up a medicine. The rooms are very nice, not huge but big enough. They have a very cool bathtub with even a rubber duck and a separate very modern shower. All very shick but comfortable. Double sink in the bathroom and separate place for the toilet. Also to note the hotel smells wonderful. I must say that Monterrey in general has come a long way and this is proof of it. I will not stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Enjoy it! It is great.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business