“average dishes - VERY POOR service”
Review of Pedra Alta

Pedra Alta
Price range: US$32 - US$129
Cuisines: French, Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We waited for more than a hour.

We ordered everything. Portions are big BUT the quality wasn't there...
However we ate good enough.

Then I was very shocked to see that waiters criticize us in Portuguese in order for us to not understand. Fact is that many of us talked Portuguese...

I love to be taken for a dumb in a restaurant I pay!

This behavior is unacceptable in any restaurant!

I don't recommend for the waiters and for the average quality that is priced like a High quality.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I wish I could say my experience here was pleasant; but it was horrible! The food is legendary because of their huge portions and because it's one of the few Portuguese restaurants in the area. But don't waste your time! The food took 1 1/2 hours to make it to us and it wasn't all that great. The veal platter I ordered to share with my wife was terrible! The meat was something I could've saved 30 Euros on and cooked my own on a BBQ grill at home. The service was even worse! They don't wait on you and they don't even check on you. Save your money and time and eat somewhere else worth your money. Honestly this place isn't that great! Too bad we don't have the option to leave zero stars.

1  Thank Jonny T
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Magnificent Portuguese with a variety selection of Portuguese seafood.
We celebrate our Laotian Vietnamese 49th reunion in Paris. We highly recommend for those who love Portuguese Seafood restaurant.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

We was waiting as 20 minutes in the entrance and then we enter the restaurant and ask the responsible but there is no respect. Then on the table we wait for 15 minutes for the command and this is not a first time at the same times in the restaurant there is not to many ppl And never answer the telephone number

Reviewed 29 January 2016

If you just love food be it seafood or meat then this is definitely the restaurant for you. Perfect place if you are dining with friends. Great value for money, more than generous portions and perfectly cooked.