“Excellent Experience & Delicious Food”

The Flying Fishbone
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Savaneta
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Beach side dining, with even tables in the water. Great international menu, extensive wine and cocktail list and spectacular sunsets!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful setting & delicious dinner. Made reservations 1 month prior to our trip. Definitely worth it. Portions are large. Recommend skipping the appetizer if you want dessert.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (6,042)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I highly recommend this experience. Very romantic views. Table in the water. Food was delicious and matched the atmosphere. I had the red snapper and oysters for an appetizer. Top notch on every level. Worth the visit.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best view you can get for a restaurant in Aruba. You cannot find a better experience to sit in the water and watched the sunset. I believe because of this view they really don’t have to work hard on the food. I ordered the lobster bisque that was the worst lobster bisque I had in my life. So much flour in it you can’t even taste anything in the soup. It cost 15usd. I understand you have to mark up the price to justify the cost of running the restaurant with the best view. Food is really bad. It’s like eating at a cafeteria with the most expensive price tag. Steak is done mediocre. My partner has steak and sauce on the steak is thick and meat has no flavour to it. I ordered ceviche as main and I went home having a bad stomach. Overall view is good. It can be a romantic dinner. If you are looking for good food just go somewhere with a real chef.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food and ambiance was amazing. Make sure you wear sandals because you will need to take your shoes off while eating.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

Great food, great service, and BEAUTIFUL to eat with feet in sand/water. About 30 mim from Divi Phoenix driving. This is why we rented a car and was able to go anywhere we wanted

Date of visit: March 2021