“Nice place”
Review of Restaurace Racek

Restaurace Racek
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Luhacovice
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Pretty nice food (nothing exceptional but fine) and ver very kind waiters. And the village is so special!!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Food was good. Hard to find location, you can’t pay with card. Best mushroom sauce I had and pork tenderloin was perfect . My vegetable couscous was dry, wish they added butter or olive oil to it. I recommend

Reviewed 25 January 2018

we eat here with 7 audults for 80 euro. Al the main courses where really good and the portion where big

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The food served in the restaurant is not worth the look of the restaurant. If you order Hermelin (typical Czech brie), you get the cheapest brie with very strange taste and smell...
Please do not go to this place, unless you want to find out your selves what I am writing about.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

It is not possible in 21st century, that you are not able to pay by card. It is ridiculous. Another problem was to find free table. Half of the tables were reserved. When you ask for what time are reserved about 10 tables and when will be available I received such response. Tables are not reserved on time. Ridiculous!!! I have never seen it before.Congratulations, you are really rarity. Reservation are always on time. After another my question, so when we can come, I receceived following response.Just reserve table. Is´nt it stupid? Yes, it is. I want to eat now, no tomorrow with reservation.They reserve tables and do not know time of reservation. Terrible services. They should take part in the training how to take care and provide services to their customers. I will never visit such terrible restaurant. I will warn all my friends and relatives not to visit restaurant Racek.