“Strongly recommended”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

aalapsa
Siliguri, India
“Strongly recommended”
Reviewed 15 November 2018 for a stay in November 2018

I liked the hotel very much. Great view of Kanchenjunga right from your bed. Nice couple who runs it. Hospitality is appreciable. I stayed in a family room with view & without balcony. But, they upgraded my room to a family room with view and balcony. They have parking facility.

Date of stay: November 2018
18 Nov 2018
Thank you for your wonderful review and hope you will visit us in the near future again.
SaikatC84
“"An example of a great hotel"”
Reviewed 7 June 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Its really awesome to stay in Hotel PINE Crest Pelling. I spent there with my friends and enjoy kingsize.The reception personnel were very helpful in advise on what to do in the place. I suggest my other friends and neighbours whenever they make program to visit Pelling they strongly recommend to stay in Hotel PINE Crest on priority to feel the nature and enjoy their trip.

Date of stay: February 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Jun 2018
Do visit us again
Sandeep S
“Its nice experience of Hotel PINE Crest Pelling”
Reviewed 22 May 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Its nice to stay in Hotel PINE Crest Pelling. There my family feel like home and like friends stay around us to enjoy every moment and feel helping people around us. I suggest my friends and others whenever they make program to visit Pelling they strongly recommend to stay in Hotel PINE Crest on priority to feel the nature and enjoy their trip.

Date of stay: March 2018
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 Nov 2018
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.