Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa(Sinquerim)(Great Value!)
US$146
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa(Sinquerim)(Great Value!)
US$146
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprivate poolwashing machinesinquerim beachfully equipped kitchenthree bedroomliving roombig spreadpots and panshouse keepinghousekeeping staffawesome propertyfamily or friendsstay togetherroom servicenorth goaeating jointshome away from home
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

The 4bhk villa with a private pool was better than most 5 star hotels. The interiors of the villa was top of the line. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The food was good. I strongly recommend this property to anyone wanting to have a private family/ friends vacation.

Capt. Akshay Vijayashankar

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
AguadaGoa, Guest Relations Manager at Aguada Anchorage - The Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Akshay,

Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travelers.

It is an absolute delight to learn that everything from the interiors of the villa to our bespoke service met all your expectations.

My team and I hope to have opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

A property like this is worth staying , amazing location (all beaches near by ) , good party places are nearby . Good and affectionate management people , fabulous food round the clock , all amenities inside villa was upto the mark . Good house keeping , pool available that is also very well maintained . As per me and my experience as comparison to other star properties i would rate it much higher . Big , clean rooms with attached balconies surrounded with greenery , clean environment and above that its affordable and economical as well . What else anybody would want , from now on this is gonna be my fixed pitstop for goa .

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
AguadaGoa, Guest Relations Manager at Aguada Anchorage - The Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear vg19862017,

Thank you for the fantastic rating and your loyalty. It was an absolute pleasure having you here.

I am so happy that our location, facilities and staff have created a memorable experience for you.

Our team will be very happy to learn of your wonderful comments.

See you on your next trip to Goa.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great hospitality, awesome food, great facilities, overall its a good deal. When we are in group instead of booking hotel its the best property where you have your own room and we can stay together under one roof. Well mannered staff who are ready for help 24 hrs.

Stayed: July 2017
AguadaGoa, Guest Relations Manager at Aguada Anchorage - The Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Ankur,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Your feedback will be of great encouragement to all our staff.

Please do come again soon to experience the Aguada Anchorage hospitality.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Great hospitality, awesome food, great facilities, overall its a good deal..Can say Value For Money. located near beaches, easy access to beaches,, Starting from their ambiance to room, to food everything was superb.

Room Tip: Great hospitality, awesome food, great facilities...
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank nikhilm379
AguadaGoa, Guest Relations Manager at Aguada Anchorage - The Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Nikhil,

I am delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us. It is our highest aim to give our guest the best of service.

I have shared your wonderful review with my management and you have made our day!

Thank you for sharing your experience with other reviewers and we all hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Hello all .. i m travel aggent from ahmedabad.. i have booked 4 bedroom with private jaccuzzi villa for 4n/5d with brealfast plan. At the time of booking i have clearly mentioned that we need early check inn ... even i got written confirmation from managment that if rooms available will give you room for no cost... we arrived to hotel arround 3:00am . When we reached there was nobody on the reception. After 5 min one man came to reception.. his name was mr.dattaram . He was not dressed or in proper maner. When i show him my voucher he told me that i dnt have any kind of instruction for early check inn. I showed him all the mails that i have requested for early check inn .. after that he told me that no rooms are available for tonight.. after sooo much of request i have told him that if u have any rooms available than i m ready to pay.. now he is ready to give me room.. now he has room available.. he asked for rs.10,000/- + 21% s.tax. just for 8 hours. I was so shocked that why is he dping this?? I refused to pay that money . Afyer that i have to wait on reception for 8 hours. This guy was soo rude that he dnt even ask for water.. even in the morning when i asked him that breakfast is included in the package so where is the restaurant? He replied me that no sir your breakfast is not included for today.as per him we have to take breakfast on the last day. Again i requested him that plz allow us to take breakfast today but again as expected he didnt allow us. When i ask him that if i pay for breakfast than will u allow us??? Now he is ready .rs.600/person for breakfast .. when we came from breakfast finally shift for staff has been changed. When i asked the pther giy about my villa , he told me that your villa is already available but it was not clean. I was soo shocked that if its available than what was the problem?? I was disappointed with the managment...

In short it is my advice is not to choose this property ever... there are such good villas and hotels in goa .

Raj

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank rajthakkar3733
AguadaGoa, Guest Relations Manager at Aguada Anchorage - The Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear Raj,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We are saddened to learn of your less than satisfactory experience at our hotel. Please be assured this is certainly not the service we aim to provide to our guests.

I apologize that our staff were not present at the front desk to greet you on your arrival. We take this very seriously and we have already taken action.

With that said, I believe that you arrived at the hotel at 3 am when your check in time was 2 pm the following afternoon. We were not expecting you to arrive 11 hours prior. As the norm with all hotels an early check is adjusted by a maximum of two to three hours prior to the actual check in policy. However, we allotted the villa to you as early as we could at 7 am at no extra charge.

We had a late check out that night for the villa you had booked. Being a villa resort, it takes us a minimum of two hours to clean each villa after a check out. Our front system will read that the villa is unavailable till the villa is cleaned and ready for occupancy

As with all hotels again, breakfast is never included on the day of arrival. However, our hotel manager met with you that morning and complimented the breakfast for you and the rest of your group given that you all had arrived very early.

I remain hopeful that you will give us another chance to demonstrate our true Aguada Anchorage hospitality to you as our valued guest.