We had a company offsite and had booked around 10 villas. Each villa is different, some plain 3 room houses with a common dining area, while the 4 bedroom ones were excellent with a private jacuzzi.
The location is quiet and is like a private suburb, yet close to a few hotspots like Sinq and Cohiba.
The food varied from good to excellent to average. Breakfast being a bit average, rest were fine.
Hospitality was good and the rooms were well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 4 star villa resort in Goa. Ideal for a groups of friends and families traveling together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aguada Anchorage - The Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguada Anchorage - The Villa Hotel Sinquerim
- Aguada Anchorage - The Villa Resort Goa/Sinquerim