Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa
Aguada Anchorage - The Villa Resort(Sinquerim)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$54
US$188
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Bougainvillea Guest House Goa(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$49
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
US$49
  • Breakfast included
Lui Beach Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$28
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,451 results
All reviewsthai restaurantbanyan treecaravela restaurantnorth goabeach housebeautiful propertythe cottagespool barprivate beachsea viewsinquerim beachhousekeeping staffduty managerspecial mentionmemorable staybeach sidebreakfast spread
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I must have stayed at the village maybe eight times. I always come back happy.
Service has been its hallmark and it just gets better every time. I was there last year and the beach seemed cleaner this time .
The room was super but I guess when you are in Goa u hardly stay in the room. The pool spa etc all upto the mark.
Breakfast spread was awesome.
All in all had a lovely mini vacation will be back again soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was superb. The food at the banyan tree is amazing. Do not miss it. You have the option of using the facilities of Fort Aguada too. The breakfast is better at the Village. Do go for the adventure activities at the aguada, which are either free or for a little charge. We did rappling and it was a lot of fun. The walk around the fort area is wonderful. Best time is in the morning or later in the evening. The food at the Banyan tree is amazing. The best chinese/Thai i have ever had and the helpings are big. They have a lunch promotion for just 999. Don't miss it.

Room Tip: Rooms are not too large but good. Request for a sea facing room. Even the basic room 2006 is sea facing.
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had lunch there and the buffet spread was decent. They could have added more dishes to the starters and main course. Nevertheless, my favourite was the fish which was succulent and nicely cooked and even desserts were delicious. One of the plus factors was the view. We sat on the ocean front patio after the lunch and enjoyed the view. The property is vast and beautiful. I would love to book a stay as well. Must try!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our 6th stay at the hotel--and needless to say, we will be going back again! We were a group of 3 adults and 3 children occupying 2 rooms. And we had an excellent stay yet again!
The shuttle picked us up at the airport in two groups and brought us safely to the hotel. The check-in was smooth and quick. Our rooms were large and comfortable, even with an extra bed. The bathrooms are a decent size and always kept clean and tidy by the efficient housekeeping team, despite the trips to the easily accessible beach.
The pool is large with a bar, which remains a favourite with the entire family. The novelty of being able to order their cold drinks while in the pool never wears off the children!
The air hockey and pool table in the activity center are great additions for the children.
My personal favourite is Caravela with its deck overlooking the beach. We ate breakfast there every morning and love the staff for their quiet efficiency and warmth and attention to detail. The breakfast spread is huge--they've added Indian mithai to the menu this year and its quite an indulgence to eat sevai and jalebi in the morning!
Our son's gluten-free food was provided for with great options such as pizza, donuts and cup cakes.
In fact, we stayed for 5 nights and had most of our meals here with Mexican, Indian and Italian along with Goan food on offer. Chef Savio and Chef Mukesh did a splendid job of offering us a variety of options.
When one of the children fell ill, the hotel organised a doctor and medicines in a timely fashion.
I would recommend this hotel to every family looking for a great holiday in Goa. I don't think any other property comes even close to THV in terms of its hospitality and service!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms closer to the pool if you have young children in your group.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your constructive review of our resort.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a review for the TAJ HOLIDAY VILLAGE, North Goa, Sinquierem Beach

PROS:
1) You cannot beat the location - north Goa restaurants, stores, etc
2) All the infrastructure around - market, dept stores, food stores, 100s of smaller restaurants and bars outside
3) Family & Kids oriented - play areas, activities etc- no fault here
4) Pool is large & has a bar too
5) Large, spacious grounds, and if you get the villa rooms, they have sit-outs, hammocks etc
6) Free WiFi etc (basic)

CONS

1) Hotel is Old! Rooms are NOT updated (we were in 1076, 1078, 1079)
2) Bathrooms are small, and the tub is also the shower area - no segregation
3) The Holiday Village - despite it's size - has limited dining options (although you can use the restaurants at the Taj Aguada next door)
4) Toiletries - reputed brand Forest Essentials used - but miniature bottles, very cheap plastic, and NOT re-stocked everyday???? This was weird since rooms are almost Rs 15,000 a night!

So, yes, Taj knows they are sitting on a prime location, and sadly they are milking it. Again I state my room numbers were 1076, 1078, 1079 and these rooms were not updated.

Room Tip: If affordable, get the private 2-bed villas as they come with sit-outs and hammocks and are lovely!
1  Thank HarshadDASWANI
TajHolidayVillage, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago