Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hot pools wonderful park clean amenities cobbold gorge pub sites motel van bush outback wildlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2021

i have tried and tried calling to book a caravan site , no leave a message ,no booking online details , it either rings out or the phone is off the hook .very frustrating . I have stayed there before and enjoyed it , BUT they need to do something about there phone booking system , Yes i know the owners also own the pub so for goodness sake if you are not at the park have the phones diverted to the pub . i am a local Cairns girl . I am not the only one who finds their contact /bookings very frustrating . It is a constant bug bear with lots of my friends . They give up and book other parks .

1  Thank RaymondG1061
Reviewed 10 July 2021

Recently had a weekend with friends. No toilet paper no paper towels no handwash. Toilet covered in excrement bins overflowing. No one cleaned. Pools filled with too many people. All such a shame because with better management could be so much nicer and cleaner. We won't be back!!! PS Yes we live locally

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2021

I have tried contacting this park to make a booking 22 times and the phone is constantly engaged. They give no option to leave a message or contact them via e-mail and have no web site. Whilst we were looking forward to staying there, we will be finding alternative accommodation.

Reviewed 4 July 2021

I always love visiting the pools. I read other reviews where people complain of bad smell - it's sulphur a natural smell from hot spring water.
All the improvements in recent years with the wonderful stone work look great.
As for not signing in with QLD gov covid app there's a book on counter where you have to sign in, it's a remote area so mobile coverage not available for app! If your booked for accommodation they already have your info and know duration of stay.
I wish I could go every day.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Lowest

jane hedley

1/5

10 minutes ago on Google

We stayed in a site which overlooks the billabong but that's where the positives end. The grounds surrounding the pools were filthy, I mean really disgusting. The pools were smelly- I don't think they are EVER cleaned. Our swimmers smelt so bad the next day, we didn't go back in. We swam in the creek instead. The amenities weren't cleaned the 2 days we were there. When I asked the receptionist when they would be cleaned so that I could have a clean shower, she said when she got around to it, they don't have cleaners! She never got around to it and by the 2nd morning there was no toilet paper left. Don't go here or stay here unless you want to catch legionnaires disease or covid. There was no covid plan at all. I could go on....there were maggots crawling in the bin. I really could go on....

Room tip: Stay at the free camp up the road, and use the free creek that has its own hot springs. Stay away from this filthy place.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank janehZ4265YT