“A magic memorable dinner”
Review of L'and Vineyards

L'and Vineyards
Reserve with
L'and Vineyards is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2017

After our last year dinner experience we couldn't miss the chef's menu of this year.
With the excellence, professionalism and sympathy of the staff presenting the well designed tasting menu and the perfect wine pairing, our expectations were completely fulfilled with this magic memorable dinner. To recommend and to repeat.
Still I insist with my suggestion of last year. The excellence of the facilities, the excepcional staff involved and the magic of the chef deserved that tables with small children should not be in the main room for dinner... to keep the magic...

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We were here for a wine tasting and lunch and my taste buds exploded. I loved the food, the atmosphere and the group I was with was fantastic as well! The place was gorgeous and it looked like it would have been a great place to stay or have a spa as well. Cannot say enough good things about the chef who came out to greet us after the meal. Overall, a great food and wine experience.

(we were here Sept 2014 not 2016...)

Reviewed 29 July 2017

During our trip to Portugal, we dined at five Michelin Rated Restaurants. I would place this one at the top for taste and experience. We booked in advance, had a great table and received excellent service. The food was presented well, prepared exceptionally and was very flavourful. The wine pairings or recommended wines suited each of the courses well. I enjoyed the beef fillet.
In addition, we dined here in the morning and also provide great feedback and recommendations for the morning breakfast. Enjoy the request of scrambled eggs with mushrooms and asparagus. Perhaps the most delicate and flavourful breakfast I`ve eaten in many years.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This incredibly overpriced restaurant has professional and highly attentive/experienced service, which makes dining a pleasure. The appetizers and desserts that are sent out by the chef gratis, are a lovely touch; however it would've been nice to know that two other desserts were coming before we ordered an elaborate dessert... The food was lovely and ambitiously prepared. Generally, the presentation exceeded all other aspects of the meal. My fish, which was flavorful, was lukewarm, and my husband's meat had some tough cartilage - something you'd never find in a fine USA steak house. Incidentally, another reviewer noted the same thing about the meat. Other than that, lots of layers of flavors, colors and scents. Definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Stopped off at L'and for a pit-stop. Some stop it was. The food was amazing, great to try various produce from the region. Dining room was quite sparse but comfortable. Food was the main show and very nice. Great wine. Thank-you!
PS Breakfast the next day was superb.