“Lunch on the road....”
Review of Petiscaki

Petiscaki
Price range: US$12 - US$17
Cuisines: Portuguese
Description: Restaurante de petiscos e tapas.
Description: Restaurante de petiscos e tapas.
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Amazing lunch!!! First place we found walking down the street. Beautiful restaurant, excellent food, best service. We will be back!!! More than highly recommended.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Wonderful family lunch. Family style restaurant with large portions (think 2 for 3) and great food. The restaurant is small so reservation is recommended!

Reviewed 20 December 2016

A friend's dinner in a very cozy place. The ffod was great and fresh made, very delicious. We love it. A good restaurant in a litle place.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

We were looking for a restaurant for lunch and found this one at the top of TripAdvisor reviews. The staff was very nice, they took their time to explain the dishes and make a recommendation, which we followed and it tasted great.
We paid around 30€ for two, which was very cheap considering the quality of the meal.
There is free wifi available.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Went here for lunch solo. Restaurant was quiet as I arrived for a late lunch. Service was quite slow considering it's a small restaurant and most were already eating their mains.
Communication seemed awkward even though I speak Portuguese. Waiter was very serious.
When ordering i specifically asked for a salad which never arrived.
I also had to ask for a beer/drink rather than be asked if I wanted a beverage.
Food was good, fresh tasty bread, olives and cheese to start, followed by pork with rice and chips(potatoes) but as mentioned my salad never arrived, which I was really looking forward to and I couldn't be bothered asking again.
I think it would be a better experience if I was with company but good place for a quick meal.