We just spent a week at the Seetal.in a family room.
1. the infinity pool is just great. A real magnet and meeting place for the children
2. the climbing tower was appreciated both by the children as well as the adults
3. the hotel is situated in a very quiet position at the outskirts of the village
4. a very nice welness center
1. the food is only mid range regarding creativity and quality. Not really 4*
2. the staff is very busy, seem to be a bit overwhelmed with tasks. You had at about 15'' to order, or your waiter would pop over to another table and jump back on a later stage [absolute respect to our male waiter, who always remained courteous and firnedly]
3. when inquiring for a room and receiving an offer, this is never exclusive. Even when confirming after a day, the room might have gone already
4. the sofa bed was very poor in quality: just a solid wooden board with a thin matress
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with seekda GmbH, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Familienhotel Seetal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.