“Lovely restaurant/bar and great owners”
Review of Sinatras

Sinatras
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great restaurant just off the main square. Paul and his wife are lovely wonderful people who made my family and I feel at home. Great food, proper english breakfast not the Greek version. Just a great place to go with the family or just adults. Highly recommend a visit

All reviews
"friendly bar"
"great atmosphere"
"british food"
in 2 reviews
"nothing is too much trouble"
"my boyfriend"
in 3 reviews
"rugby"
"slop"

Reviewed 5 October 2017

The only English Bar/Restaurant in the village. Great owners and great food! Paul and Annie are so friendly and cook up a fantastic English Breakfast. Well worth a visit! Especially after experiencing the worst hotel in the WORLD!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I found Sintras just off the main square in Georgioupolis after seeing many great reviews and confirm it's quality. Fantastic service and brilliant British Food. We came here pretty much every day! English bacon was a delight, very reasonably priced and lots of English beers, wahoo! 2 very satisfied customers as the food in our Hotel was horrendous! Would not recommend Fereniki Hotel Resort.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Has the best bacon butty ever! Well infact it was a triple layered sanie. Absolutely stuffed full of ENGLISH Back Bacon perfectly cooked to how I liked it, also had HP sauce as I requested. It was amazing! Mouth wateringly good at such a good price. Thanks Annie. You made my dream come true. I can recommend all other food (roast dinners yummy) drinks and entertainment too. Annie and Paul are fun and so friendly and nothing is to much trouble. Thanks Paul and Annie you looked after me so well.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner went over to Greece stayed in a hotel which was the worst hotel in the world, we finally found Sinatras early one morning went in and had some breakfast to be welcomed in by such a lovely couple. Annie made the best breakfast which was better than what we could have back at home, we didn't bring enough money with us but they let us come back and pay it when we headed back into the square. When we revisited it was nearly at the end of our holiday were we didn't have much money left .. Paul and Annie both gave us a drink each for free to stay and have a drink with them. They looked after us so well and was so easy to talk to. They our such a loving couple and welcome you so much. I fully recommend going to sinatras for some food or a drink and laugh. Thank you so much to the both of you x