Vista Atenas Bed & Breakfast(Atenas)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$91
  • Pool
US$131
Hotel Villas de la Colina(Atenas)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$60
Eden Atenas(Atenas)(Great Value!)
US$58
Orchid Tree(Atenas)
US$60
Apartamentos Atenas(Atenas)(Great Value!)
US$58
Casa Verde Atenas(Atenas)(Great Value!)
US$45
Finca Huetares / Valley View Lodge(Atenas)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsheaven on earthyoga classesgranolathe kitchen staffamazing experienceday passhot tubcosta ricacashew cheesede stresshealthy lifestyleyoga roomspectacular placeinfused waterper daymoussecooking class
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I loved my experience at the Retreat. It was like being at a posh home away from home. The best part was the STAFF. So friendly, so giving, so willing to accommodate you. So sweet and warm! And the food is AMAZING!

It's a small place so you feel like you are at home. The rooms are very clean an updated! There are insects around but that comes with the location (CR!).

It was so relaxing and I learned so much about myself on my retreat. Thank you for my incredible experience!

1  Thank Zeena D
Bryant_Angulo, Gerente at The Retreat Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Zeena,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience.
I shared your comments with all the team and such kind words are always appreciated.
We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Everyone at The Retreat made my vacation feel like I was at home, all while in paradise. From the moment you wake up for morning yoga to the perfectly planned 3 course dinner, everything made me feel cosy. The staff truly cares about your experience and are so knowledgeable about the land and local produce. I definitely left feeling rejuvenated and restored. And I can't wait to come back. Thank you for taking such good care of me!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Bryant_Angulo, Director General at The Retreat Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Suzanne,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Thank you, Diana and the whole family at The Retreat, for an incredible 4 days. I felt so welcomed and looked after during my stay. The food was amazing (the chefs are magicians!), the yoga and massage was healing, and the facilities were excellent. Thanks again and I hope to see you all again soon!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Bryant_Angulo, Gerente at The Retreat Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Michele,

Thank you so much for your visit and your kind words. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

This is a beautiful secluded place to go unwind, eat better than you normally would, and relax. We went for a quick girls getaway. We enjoyed a luxurious room, personalized and beautiful food, a cooking class, yoga, massages and time by the pool. The view of the ocean, the mountainsides, and the resort itself takes your breath away. The resort is so clean and the staff warm and welcoming.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Bryant_Angulo, Gerente at The Retreat Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you so much for your kind words.
We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you took some of the healthy lifestyle habits with you back home.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

This was my first vacation solo so I was a bit nervous but everyone at The Retreat went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and well taken care of. By the end of my stay I felt like I was saying goodbye to family.

The resort is very well kept and beautiful. The food is amazing and I often found myself enjoying foods I didn't think I liked or had never tasted.

This was just what I needed and can't wait to go back. I highly recommend this place!

Dearest Nicole,

Thank you very much for your kind words.
We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. It was truly a pleasure to have you here with us and spend some time together in the kitchen ;-)
We are very much looking forward to seeing you again in the future.