See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a real hotel experience this is not the place. But there are no other options in the area, stay one night and that was it. It does have a pool and a restaurant on the premises. I was charge 10.00 extra because I need it to check out one hour later since I did have a videoconference and need it to stay for the electricity!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Stayed there while building a Sally Beauty in the 90s for 6 weeks. I gave up an expensive resort for it. From the owner to the cleaning staff very friendly. Became good friends with chef Itchy and he became my body guard. You have to be there when they get their lobsters in and ask to help, you won't regret or forget. I introduced Horse radish to add with catsup as a condiment. The food was great, the rooms were clean and the Caribbean is less. than 20 yards away, the owner let me use his fishing pole and TV. Very accommodating. The owner let me use his kitchen to cook some of my famous turkey spaghetti, it wasn't on the menu. I enjoyed the well stocked bar, didn't care for the coconut and scotch, it's got to be a island thing. Any drinks with fruit were all fresh and squeezed right there. Always wised I could make it back. You can find me on face book guys. Thank you for the memories

Stayed: January 2016
2  Thank steveturek
Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

Nice staff, affordable prices, clean and comfortable rooms, nice pool to relax. This place was perfect for us, my partner and I were doing some sight seeing around Guayama, Arroyo, etc and needed an affordable place to clean up and sleep, we were very pleased. Take note: this is not a resort, if you want luxuries go someplace else! Let's be fair! We will definitely come back! Make sure you call before if making a late check in.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Erik M
Reviewed 22 July 2015

People come see for yourself .Brandemar has been here for 40 years. you can not make everyone happy. there are rules some don't like them ,so they talk about the about the place , owener and anything that make it look bad.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Maria D
Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

To start with something positive the staff in the restaurant are very nice the hotel is really a motel the rooms are terribly small the TV is almost at the ceiling you can't see it the bed is so small I couldn't sleep we check in at 700 at night the next day I left I couldn't stay the pool was dirty motor wasn't working overall a terrible experience

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple