“Dissatisfied ”

and up
Tornado Water Xtreme Ride in Koh Samui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Welcome to the most incredible water toy. The roller coaster of the ocean,The Lamborghini of boats.The Tornado water extreme. This is the first boat in Thailand and the 59th boat custom created world wide. It offers what no other speed boat can offer,such as the spectacular Power,submarine,causing an explosion of adrenaline on passengers. A ride full of 360 twists,drifting, and high speed cruising.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Booked the trip for 30/10 1pm for my wife’s birthday. Service staff from tornado water extreme called to change for 3pm timing as there was some technical fault with the pick up. And arranged for the pick up from 1400-1430 hrs. We went for lunch and came back to hotel awaiting for the call. This time the same service staff called to inform us to book a booking for 31/10. I explained to her that I am actually leaving for Singapore on 31/10 at 2pm and Not be able to re book. She told me to cancel the booking and the amount will be transferred back to my credit card.cancellation was made and refund was 100% forfeited. Ok

Date of experience: October 2018
"video"
"activity"
"exhilarating"

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This was the best thing we did in Thailand. The boat is very fun and everyone said it was the best we did in Thailand.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I took the boat on Friday with my friend and we were in heaven. It was amazing!!! Fun and safe. Adrenaline with a good laugh. Not too scary. I also bought the video which is great to watch for a good laugh.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had an amazing time aboard Tornado Extreme. An exhilarating, adventurous trip not often associated with a relaxing trip to Ko Samui but trust me, the Tornado Extreme is not to be missed!

Thanks to the drivers ‘X’ and ‘Nam’ for a fun filled ride. We laughed throughout. Our favourite part was the submarine part where we submerged into the water. The driver always gave us a signal when we were going underwater which was good so we could cover our faces when needed.

Thanks again to all the staff at Tornado Extreme. You really added some fun into our trip to Thailand.
Aaron and Priyaa