“Orgasm in my mouth”

Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: European, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Great value local Thai and European food Fresh & Delicious Reasonable price, located near Big Buddha Move from Old Shambala 30/100 Moo.4 (all food prepared without MSG). Friendly staff Outdoor seating and Free WiFi.
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I realy recommand this place, family atmosphere great stuff and yellow curry is so amazing !!! We eat first time so good food. Very good soups and schrimps.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Love this place when i am on the island I go there twice a week at least its cheap the food is amazing and nothing is too much. staff are so friendly and helpful and speak english .. you must go visit..

3  Thank Julie S
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

My second review of Shambala as it is one not to miss on Samui. Family run with a real gift for cooking fresh local ingredients with flavour. Freshest of fish atop stir fry vegies was a winner last night. Prawn tempura light batter more Japanese style hard to perfect what Mama Shambala can serve up. Lovely staff spotlessly clean best curries and my sisters all time winner curry in coconut shell. Shambala is located on the right hand side of the road Ci
I g from Choeng mon last restaurant before big Buddha turn off. Do yourself a favour and enjoy some good local extremely well priced fresh Thai food

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

For over a week we had been checking out places near our villa but looking on tripadvisor I saw this place and thought it might be a worthwhile visit. A short taxi journey took the 5 of us there and we were seated without issue moving tables together so we were able to sit.
Cocktails ordered and then choose from the extensive menu.
After eating, we all agreed this had been the best meal we ate on Koh Samui and in the following days no other places topped this feeling.
We had wished to visit again but it just proved to be too difficult.
If I am ever in Koh Samui again I will most definitely eat there again.
Highly recommended.
Food tastes great, staff are great and the price was shockingly impressive (coming close to the cheapness of Bangkok).

1  Thank Colin M
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We went there on the last evening we had spent in koh samui and truly have to say what a shame we didn't discover this place earlier! From the outside it doesn't look particularly appealing but I'd say it was a gem found in there! :) Excellent food made to order and cheap drinks (100 baht). Very friendly service, very accommodating. If I ever come back there I will visit for sure. 100 % recommend!

1  Thank anqsia