“Great food and location”

Nadimos Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #222 of 465 Restaurants in Bophut
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

This was a halal restaurant very close to our hotel so decided to give it a try inspite of some negative reviews here. I loved it! The location is right next to the beach so you can hear the waves etc while eating lunch. I particularly liked their fried red snapper with vegetables. Their humus and kafta kebabs were good too. They deliver also so might try more from there soon. I liked that they started brining food for kids as soon as it was ready and didn't wait for the whole order. Really courteous staff.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

The meat was tender and tasty but the portions were too small for european standards. The "vegetables" I ordered were just a spoonfull of cabbage and a slice of carrot. Paid around 620 baht for two main dishes and a soft drink. At least it was clean, and the food was simple, not spicy, recognizable and reminded me of home.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

We travel a lot to Samui and have eaten here a few times over the last couple of years but unfortunately on this trip we have experienced a massive drop in the standard of food and the service ,our last visit this week has left my wife with food poison and with in a hour of leaving she was very ill and throughout the following day not happy so be warned

1  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

This is one of the best Lebanese restaurants I've eaten at. Even compared to ones in the middle east, this rates well above the rest. The restaurant is by the sea, giving it a relaxed feel and lovely views. The food is wonderful - a welcomed change to thai (I love thai food but after 10 days straight, a different cuisine is called for). It's far better than resorting to the burger and chips routine. It's more expensive than eating thai (as one might expect) but the food and ambience make it worth the extra.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

The best meal on the island across all cuisines that we had in April 2016 was the Lebanese joint Nadimos. The owner served our group personally and by the time we were through with the starters, there wasn't any room left for the main course. Both vegetarian and non vegetarian fare makes up Lebanese cuisine and the restaurant overlooks the sea. Some of the salads had too much vinegar for our tastes, but the owner was quick to replace the dishes with no vinegar. The place serves hard drinks as well.