Lowest prices for your stay
US$29
View deal
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent value apartment, great size with a comfortable outdoor patio.
Well equipped kitchen with full size fridge/freezer.
Comfortable king size bed with good wardrobe space
Compact shower room with plenty of hot water, the shower cubicle is on the small side. Washing machine in bathroom if needed.
Small pool and hot tub, didn't use as out of season.
Parking in front of 1st block so just a very short walk to 2nd block.
Sea within walking distance.
Overall would recommend.
Car advised.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
anak217, Manager at Success Luxury Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2019

Dear Nicole,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy to have had you as our guest and we hope you enjoyed your stay so that you may decide to come to Kozino some time again.
Regards

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

First complaint I have made on here. But for a place that claims to be “luxury apartments” in suggest you rename to something more basic. Booked a specific apartment so we could have a sea view and when we arrived we we put in another apartment over looking buildings. The apartment was over all grubby and a few items were broken. Only mentioned this as I know some places can charge you if they think you have broken it. No one was available to talk to so i messaged the host . She kindly offered to swap rooms and explained there was a mistake and the room actually didn’t have a Seaview. So a little bit of an inconvenience we moved rooms a few hours later. Only when we got there did we realise our other apartment was missing things such as microwave and other appliances and our new apartment was missing the washing machine it claimed it had. However nothing big enough for me to not enjoy the rest of my stay. After my complaint no one came to see us to explain what had happened (when we checked in they we aware they had put us in the wrong room but instead of sending someone to explain and offer an alternative and being sincer about it-I understand mistakes happen, they ignored us until I said something) quite awkward for me. Nethertheless we booked this apartment for the surrounding activities. Knowing the pool wouldn’t be open as it’s usually seasonal along with bike rental (states online) we were aware we could rent bikes and kayaks from here, and a jacuzzi (all available when I booked) When messaging the host she informed me “can’t use the jacuzzi” and kayaking is seasonal so ended in September -very specific time considering online it says they are available so perhaps you need to be specific other wise you are going to get a lot of unhappy guests. You can’t advertise a jacuzzi if it’s there and not working. I was then offered-like they were doing me a favour to use a kayak for 200kn each, which is and ridiculous price so politely declined . In all this no one came to actually speak to us to see if we were ok all just messages. The worst part was the hosts attitude when I explained all this she said that they had dropped the prices so “seeing as all I have had is a small misfortune” for me this is so rude. The prices are dropped in October when we booked because there are few tourists as it is out of season. I had already pre paid on a basis of the room I booked and paid for and for all the amenities you claimed to offer so her point was irrelevant and shows her poor attitude to negative feedback. I’m writing this to warn others that if I were you I’d avoid this place as if there is a problem (which can happen anywhere baring in mind) the way they handle it is not professional and is more of a headache than you need when you spend your hard earned money on a holiday, you don’t want to have to cancel your stay one night in to find somewhere else.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Charlotte,
Thank you very much for your review. We really do appreciate every feedback we can get from each of our guests. We are sorry that you had such a bad experience and we will do everything to improve those issues never to happen again. Of course bad things can happen, mistakes can happen and even some misunderstanding, however nothing feom our side to offend you on purpose and to make your holidays not happy.
Hopefully we will manage to improve and have you give us another chance someday.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

Stayed here with my wife for 3 nights at beginning of July, 2018.

Positive aspects - a lot
- we had a studio apartment at the 3rd and last floor: good size room, nice bed, lots of storage space, good little kitchenette, nice bathroom, a huge terrace with 3 side view (on the east the forest on the south other flats on the west - the sea)
- all the people from there are of great help, eager to see you feel good (special appreciation to Ana)
- nice parking just right outside the entrance

Negative aspects
- a sun umbrella on the terrace would have helped, as the sun was always there, making it almost impossible to stay on the terrace till late afternoon
- the oven from the kitchenette was real loud (some electrical issue), had to unplug it in the evening
- very hot in the building, on the common grounds
- the pool was out of service
- the wifi did not work very well
- other guests were quite noisy (okay, there were a lot of children) and this was definitely not the fault of the location itself. Still, better soundproofing of the doors would have helped.

All in all a good experience and we would return here when close by and looking for peace and quiet right near the sea.
HINTS:
1. the sea is about 50 meters away, but very rocky so beach shoes are a must
2. go do your shopping in Zadar - they have Kaufland and Lidl (about 10 km away), as in Kozino nearby I haven't seen any similar grocery stores.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Dani,
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we appologise for not making it even better but will for sure work on all the negative aspects we can to improve and make it better for our guests in the future.
The oven is now replaced with a new one and sun umbrellas are placed on our main terraces of both buildings where all our guests can enjoy leasure time. We have installed new wi-fi system (another provider) to ensure our guests a better connection quality.
There is a small Sonik shop 1200 m from our apartments where you can do your shopping on a daily basis.
Wish you all the best and hope to see you soon again in Kozino.
Best regards

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Success is located off an amazing beach, in Zadar. With an amazing view of the sea and mountains that could be seen in the horizon . Amazing service ,
Lovely people . Sylvana,Zlatko and Annas thanks for a great experience . Highly recommend these apartments especially for families who are looking for a comfortable stay at a great location.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Namsonu,
Thank you so much for your kind words in your review. We are all very happy to have had the oportunity to host you in our apartments in Kozino. Hope to see you soon again. Contact us and we will be happy to great you hear again.
Regards

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This beautiful gem of an apartment has the most breathtaking view of the Adriatic Sea and the forests. The apartments are done up tastefully and are fairly large in size by European standards. the piece de resistance is the balcony with the lovely views
Located at at the end of the road by the sea, driving into this road, it almost feels like you will drive into the sea.
The rooms are immaculately clean, and it has a well equipped kitchen
The reception staff - Zlatko and Ana are warm and hospitable and would run the extra mile to accommodate our needs and have the most useful information on sightseeing tours in and around Zadar.

Room tip: the sea facing apartments are lovely. The studio apartments have a the view of the forests and the sea from the balcony
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Zlatko L, General Manager at Success Luxury Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you very much for your kind words. It really means a lot and It has been a pleasure to host you! Hopefully, we will see you again! Warm regards :)