Tuntas Suites AltInkum(Altinkum)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$167
US$146
TripAdvisor
2,864 results
All reviewssnack barfat boyturkeyanimation teamturkish bathrooms have a sea viewnext yearmain restauranta la cartetui repfantastic hotelrestaurant staffgreat holidayfire showevening entertainmentwater sportsplenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Well this is in my top 5 best hotels i have been to, location, close to Altinkum, only ten mins away by bus, food fantastic lots to choose from, room well what can i say huge, massive balcony fantastic sea views, staff all very friendly, nothing was to much for them, pool massive, seperate pool for the kids with water slides, i must make a special mention to guest relations Nurhan who helped me with anything i wanted to know about the hotel and resort, she is the best guest relations in any hotel i have been to, nothing is to much for her. i have been all over the world to some very nice hotels and the Venosa is stunning and one of the best, i will be going back.

Room Tip: First floor are big room with a huge balcony
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
11  Thank stuart h
VenosaBeachResortSpa, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Venosa Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in Venosa Beach Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Currently on holiday for 17 nights at this turkish rated 5 star hotel. First of all I would like to saythat this is one of the nicest 5 star hotels that we have stayed in during our many trips to turkey. You cannot fault the location of this hotel, it literally is on the beach , we got off to a bad st art on this holiday , the thomson flight was bang on time however when we got outside the construction site , known as bodrum airport, we were left sat on the pavement for over 2 hours whilst we tried to get hold of myway tranfers booked through resorthoppa, eventually they did send a bus for us . It took over 1.5 hours to get here but when we did I calmed down , checked in straight away, shown to a room on the 4th floor, the room was very modern , clean and such a relief, plenty of wardrobe space for 2 people, latest hd tv with hdmi input avaiable as well as all the others for attaching pc , dvd, etc. The view was very nice, sea views all around. The food so far has been very good with no complaints apart from the fact I am eating too much but I can resist , breakfast , late breakfast, lunch in the main dinning room or burger chips and salad in the snack bar, we both enjoy sunbathing on the beach every day, would you believe we are on the 4th floor 1426 and we have wifi in the room and also we use it on the beach as well , how many other hotels do that, this hotel is ideal for couples who want a quiet romantic time away or a young family with children, if you want nightclubs and 18-30 style holidays then don't come here. Now the bad points altinkum , if you go to marmaris etc then altinkum is nothing like it , it is very underdeveloped and quieter compared to marmaris, the market and all trips are dearer than marmaris, this place needs a massive overhaul to get anywhere near marmaris, there are a few bar and discos on the front which the young people and young at heart people go to . The entertainent team are fun and what we expected, the entertainment in turkey is the same all over , not as good or varied as in spain but we expect this so it does not bother us, I will write another comment at the end of our stay

Room Tip: Wifi everywhere, didim bazar saturdays 1.75 lira on the dolmus
8  Thank bpm788

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Arrived 6/5/12.polite and efficient check in. Bags brought to our rooms, then our first meal. Catering was excellent with 3 alacarte restaurants plus buffet restaurant and snack bar, all of which offered excellent meals with endless food choices. ( I am celiac and was worried about diet, had no problems thanks to variety on offer and freely offered help from catering staff ).
The hotel has spa centre including Turkish baths with massage etc., gym, indoor pool, huge outdoor pool and private beach. Off the beach there is private pier including water activities centre. Seemingly endless supply of lie lows
The rooms were perfect, all with a sea view, house keeping every day.
I could not fault anything about the venosa for comfort or service.
For me the best of all were the staff.
The animation team including Rachel , Sam , Saber, and Danny did all they could to entertain both day and night , they were great fun.
The restaurant staff including Areka, Tuba, and Savas, were brilliant, fast, efficient, friendly.
The bar staff were great from Mustafa and Abdulla at the pool bar to all the other guys throughout the hotels bars.
Had a great time with some of the other guests made easy by the relaxed atmosphere created by all of the above.
I definitely recommend this hotel to those seeking sun and relaxation including couples and families.

Room Tip: My opinion all rooms excellent, all sea views, no noise, quick lifts ( I was on 4th floor )
7  Thank Eddie25855

Reviewed 19 May 2012

I have just returned from the Venosa Beach Hotel after spending one week there in May 11-18th. We chose this hotel after my hubby and daughter stayed there last year and my hubby couldn't wait to go back with me. I can understand why..
The location of the hotel is approx 10 mins from Altinkum which was easy to get to on the Dolmus bus - cost 1.75 TL. To say the hotel is clean and tastefully decorated is an understatement. It is really impressive. The pool and surrounding areas are really relaxing and inviting. The beach is ok but if you walk to the left of the hotel's beach, it is actually a nicer beach area.There are watersports available and a lovely jetty to walk along.
The Food was really good with an excellent selection at every mealtime, there is also a pancake tent and an afternoon snack bar which had a good choice, not to mention a very late snack selection too. There is also an a la carte menu which you can choose to go to a Turkish, Italian or Fish Restaurant. We went to the Italian and was really impressed, the food was really tasty and i lost count of how many courses there were, try the steak, it was delicious! One extra bonus was that in the afternoon there was an ice cream stall which was yummy!
The Animation team were ace, especially Racheal and Sam, they always came up and had a good chat but left you alone if you just wanted to chill out. The rest of the staff were lovely too, you MUST go to the Pool bar to meet Mustafa and try one of his "Mustafa Bombs!" I will leave it at that and then you will have a nice surprise!
i cannot end this review without saying a big thank you to the Guest Relation Manager Nurhan. During our a la carte dinner, she greated us and as we chatted I mentioned that we had booked our holiday as part of our 25th Wedding Anniversary Celebration. The following day when we returned to our room, there was a lovely dish of fresh fruit and bottle of wine with a very kind letter. It made our holiday feel even more special! She was there to wave us goodbye too.
I would definitely recommend the hotel to everyone as there were all ages there and I am sure they were all well catered for. After talking to lots of other holiday makers they felt the same too, very impressed with everything and wanting to return again. We have actually started to price up for a return in September!!
If you are thinking of booking the Venosa Beach Resort & Spa, I would recommend you to do it as I am sure you will definitely love it and won't be disappointed!! I can't wait to go again!

Room Tip: We were n the 9th Floor, no probs with waiting for the lifts, brilliant views, tastefully decorated
8  Thank JuliaDalton

Reviewed 19 May 2012

Just stayed for a short break at this hotel.
THE GOOD
The food was really good .
Rooms are well apointed with flat creen T.Vs a safe and mimi fridge which is stocked with a fresh bottle of water every day.
Th rooms all have a sea view which is beautiful.
There is a great H turkish bath with an indoor pool.
The outside pool id great with three water slides on a seperate pool.
The hotel sits right on the beach with stunning views.
The lobby is stunning and grounds really wellkept.
Also a jetty with water sports that seemed very reasonably priced.

THE BAD
The drinks were just basic non branded spirits and Efes beer or wine. I am not a big drinker but could not get a Baileys or a decent cocktail without paying extra.
Also entertainment was non existent when we were there.
Also round the pool some of the music was innapropriate with swearing in them not suitable for young families at all.
However for the price we paid it was worth a visit.

Room Tip: all rooms have a sea view,but I think a highe room may be even better.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tysona23
VenosaBeachResortSpa, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Venosa Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again!

Sincerely.