“Great Food, Fantastic Staff”

Di Roma Italian Ristorante Pizzeria
Reserve with
Di Roma Italian Ristorante Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Chessy
Price range: US$17 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pizzeria Di Roma in Chessy. 2km southeast from the Disney parks and hotels, still within the Disneyland Méridienne circle. Simple, but good & cheap combination menus of pizza / pasta, salad, wine / drink / dessert. Packed with locals as proof. This restaurant is not to be confused with the one in nearby Bussy St. Georges, although maybe a branch. At the end of the Avenue Hergé, turn left into the last street before the Méridienne roundabout, near Val d’Europe RER station.
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Lively restaurant with great food and attentive staff. We were recently in Chessy for 10 nights and had dinner there 4 nights, 2 celebrating birthdays.
Pizza was great, as was the Lasagna and Risotto.
Angelo who was in charge was a pleasure to deal with and we look forward to seeing him again and enjoying his hospitality.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice dinner here and the lasagne was just perfect!!! We didn’t need to wait too much for the food even if the place was full. Just two days later when we were on the way to the airport, cause of an accident it was not possible to use the RER. We were with two children and seeing no taxi near the station, so we asked the personel of the restaurant to help us. They called a transfer for us and were very helpful! We ordered a coffee and two apple juice and after we finished, the car was already there for us. Perfect hospitality!!!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

The best pizza in chessy. Near Disney Paris. People who know me will agree that I am the fussiest eater in the planet. Also I don't usually leave reviews about food. But this place deserves it. Quite simply awesome. My 2 young daughters had pizza Which I tried and not being much of a pizza fan. Was blown away real authentic Wife had the lasagne best she had she reckons. And she's tried a lot. Had the steak with the house salad myself. Cooked to perfection and salad was fresh as the day picked. Very nice indeed We had tried several other restaurants in the area and was disappointed with all. So thanks di Roma. For an awesome time and experience. So if your in the area or just passing and hungry. Do yourself a favour. And just get in there. Even if I stay further away next time. I will go out of my way to return to this little jem. Cheers guys and keep up the good work. Till next time. Rob ham. One fussy Welsh man

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Loved it here (we went three times), you can sit in or outside on a sunny day. Staff lovely, especially with children, sing happy birthday, sparklers etc. Pizzas lovely around 11 euros and fed two of us, the lasagne was especially good, you can take away too if you need to get back to the apartment with sore disney feet. Top Tip they do english tea, hooray!!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

If you ever go to Disneyland in France, simply you look for nearest spots for the park, this was how I found the hotel and diner in Val d’europe,we stayed in L’elisse hotel and 60 m distance I noticed he Di Roma, very cosy, friendly staff and delicious menu, it’s not very quick in service but the taste is really good, completely pure Italian. Ci vediamo dopo