“Amazing!”
Review of PASSA

PASSA
Ranked #9 of 110 Restaurants in Mae Nam
Price range: US$6 - US$31
Description: PASSA Restaurant at Khwan Beach Resort is a fine dining restaurant located in Khwan Beach Resort. Fusion and Thai Royal Kitchen and an exclusive wine list will delight your senses. Enjoy a high quality restaurant run in a superb design environment.
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

An experience not to be missed!

The service was amazing and the food was not only delicious but so beautifully presented it was almost too good to eat!

All staff went out of their way to make you feel at home and it was a memoriable experience of our trip.

Would highly recommend and hope to return again!

Gaelle E, Director of Sales at PASSA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for taking time to review us on Tripadvisor. We are pleased that you enjoyed your dinner with us , in our chic atmosphere and delicious food from Chef Bart VanDyck,
We hope to see you again soon
best regards

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Small intimate quality restaurant serving beautiful fusion of Western with a Thai twist, created by Bart and his team with passion, stunning presentation and attention to detail. My wife had soft shell crab starter with mango and chilli (her words amazing). followed by Rack of lamb with morning glory , sweet potato and red curry', I had Japanese scallops (my words amazing, cooked to perfection) followed by beautiful fresh sea bass.

The after taste that seem to followed each mouthful made us savour every minute of this thoroughly enjoyable meal, one not to be rushed.

Not usual for us to take a desert ....but we were tempted by the chocolate mouse, which was nothing less than divine!

What we loved was that despite eating three courses, which is very rare for us, the ingredients used were so fresh and light with no heavy oils or sauces that not for a moment did we feel overful or bloated!

Highly recommended.

Gaelle E, Director of Sales at PASSA, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Sue and Sjaak
We cant thank you enough for this beautiful review. Our Chef Bart Van Dyck cooks with passion indeed. His style is just delicious, to see and to eat.
Our menus are regularly renewed so you always find something new to treat yourself with a new flavor.
SO feel free to come back at your earliest convenience
Best regards

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Passa, the restaurant that belongs to Khwan Beach Resort, serves the most delicious dishes we enjoyed during our Thailand trip.
Whether it was for breakfast or dinner, we enjoyed every bite. The menu ranges from typical Thai food to western delicatesses and could definitely be called as "haute cuisine".
Unfortunately, I don't remember all the staff's names. But I would like to give special thanks to the chef Bart who always created amazing dishes and even offered some apatizers. Another special thanks to Pop, the waitress, who always guaranteed a delightful start into the day.

Dear Vanessa
Thank you very much for your review. It is our pleasure to welcome you and make sure your evening is ... delicious.
We hope to see you again for another delightful time
Best regards

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Being a vegan is sometimes a tough chore especially when it comes to fine dining. I was over joyed at the amazing quality of food here. The head chef went above and beyond to cater specifically for my needs. He would discuss some ideas with me at breakfast and prepare the most beautiful dinner meals I think I have had anywhere. The staff are amazing too with a special mention to Eak who was always smiling and beyond helpful. The whole kitchen team were amazing making the effort everytime. The ambience is small but perfect and impeccably clean! I can not rate this restaurant highly enough, definitely worth the effort to make the journey for a beautiful dinner out...please don't miss it. Thanks again for taking such good care of me the food, wine and desserts are so delicious.

Dear MaryMM74
Thanks for your reviews about Khwan beach resort and PASSA. It is true that our Executive Chef Bart Van Dyck cares a lot about every guest. He cooks and creates with passion and love for sharing. I think this is one of the reasons why he really stands out... along with other culinary secret recipes that I wont disclose :)
We hope to see you again at PASSA and Khwan beach Resort

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Superb Restaurant.

It's really good restaurant in Koh samui you people must visit this Restaurant e is Passa. It's a fine dinning restaurant and the food was super good specially the chef who is Ex. Chef from Belgiam name I forget who is really taking care every single dishes with his hand final touch and he really knows the customer satisfaction. Same the bar tender who really making super cocktail with her new Recipe I think the girl name is Apel. I recommended everyone to go and visit there.

Will be back soon

Gaelle E, Director of Sales at PASSA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Samit
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review. Khwan Beach Resort and its fine dining restaurant have appointed Bart Van Dyck as the new Executive Chef. We have no doubt that you and our future guests will marvel at his creativity, a trademark we search for in our culinary leadership on the island of Koh Samui, and inspire his team to create exceptional dining experiences
We hope to see you again at Khwan Beach Resort and PASSA