US$131
US$99
Belmond Napasai(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$268
Paradise Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$94
Code(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$128
Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas & Spa(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$55
Santiburi Koh Samui(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$733
US$230
Florist Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$29
Coco Palm Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$45
Priceline
The Hammock Samui Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$54
TripAdvisor
W Koh Samui(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$581
US$512
All reviewsprivate poolon arrivalkoh samuirelaxationbiketvwashingfurniturebedroomislandprivacymaenambahtaccommodationmassage
Reviewed 16 June 2016

My husband and I stayed 10 days atTropical Season Villa Resort, the service was excellent! what a beautiful place and very caring management. i will definitely recommend this resort for couples or family, keep it up guy!! we are coming back in August!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dora P
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Had a week long stay. Found it absolutely wonderful! The staff was very friendly and approachable, John always willing to assist and good company. Him and my husband completely hit it off, such a fun relaxed guy. The pool was a lovely temperature throughout the day and the surroundings just enhanced the beauty and tranquility of the entire experience.ive recommended the place to my friends and family, as for myself and Markus, we are definitely going to stay there again sometime.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nonhlanhla B
Reviewed 25 May 2016

After booking this villa one day before arriving me and my GF where curious what to expect. This villa was the perfect getaway for an nice and relaxed 4 days stay at Koh Samui. The villas are equipped with brand new equipment, also all rooms are spot on clean and for most spacious. The private swimming pool is nice and also the outdoors balcony with different lounge chairs. John (the owner) is friendly and helpfull with arranging scooter rentals and arranging taxis. Also he lives for a while on the island so he got great tips about where to go to. Beach is easy to access by scooter (would say 10 min) so that is also nothing to worry about.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JelleVre
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 7 months and they were the most perfect and carefree days we have ever had. Everything in the villa was in perfect condition and all the necessities of living were there -- pots, dishes, coffee pot, stemware and utensils. We had a two bedroom with plenty of immaculate linens. Trash was collected, our pool was well maintained and with a live-in manager, security was insured.

One thing I particularly appreciated was the heavy-duty air conditioning in each room. The tropical temperatures were new for us, and the ability, especially at night, to retreat to 18 degrees, was lovely.

The owner, John, is simply wonderful. The day we moved in, he baked chocolate cake and delivered two pieces with ice cream for us. What landlord does that for you? He navigated us to a rental car at a great price, told us the best beaches and restaurants and invited us to a dinner party at his villa. The man is a dream!

I have other places I want to go in this world but I have no doubt that I will return to this paradise.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lsanford240
Reviewed 3 May 2016

Long term stay with good location other than poor access rough dirt road. Don't bother washing your car if hiring because one trip in and out will be filthy. Cleaners were way below average until owner came in to literally clean the toilet with a tooth brush abusing staff in front of us as clients. Very embarrassing situation. The garbage was never taken away until us as clients requested it to be removed, up to three to four weeks. The water is absolutely filthy so do not do your washing at resort. Upon arrival your quote for electrics will be 3 to 3 and half thousand baht per month, but you will receive a discounted bill of "4 to 5 thousand baht". The owner charges 7 baht per watt whereas the govt. charge is 4-5 baht per watt. Upon arrival make sure you get a signed and written inventory or you will be charged exorbitant prices for breakages. Do not stain any linen as you will be over charged for its replacement. Check when linen is changed as there were dirty stains on the sheets and we were blamed for that as well..but we had photos proving otherwise. The owner is a very difficult person and we actually saw him attack one of the guests with a shovel and then boasted to us about it. So do not make any noise whatsoever or you will be told to vacate the premises. The cleaners even tried to blame us for a dirty oven rangehood which was there job to clean the house anyway. They removed a valeda cleaning cloth and knife which we would also have to pay for if we did not notice it was missing. The pool which, was uninviting due to yellowing on many occasions and constantly being treated due to a fault in the filtration system was a nuisance. Overall, the house was lovely but the stay was made very unenjoyable due to the hiccups of the place and management. The thai person in charge of maintenance and pool was Lulu who, was an absolute delight and most helpful under the circumstances of being harassed by the Manager. Despite the Manager's lack of decorum and people skills, who fell ill and I tried to help him and my partner gave him medication he continued to be a pest. On another occasion he was screaming hysterically and my partner & I tried to help when in fact is was carrot juice spilt on his 200 baht shorts lol what a joke, judging by the noise, we thought he was bitten by something nasty, yet he was happy to threaten eviction if we made a noise. To end this I have to admit the house itself was a very good place and in a good location as long you you have a car. We probably have forgotten some unpleasantries so just beware when booking this resort.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
8  Thank holes49
330lukeh, Propriétaire at Tropical Season Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Dear Joan and Garry.
Thank you for taking your time to create a new account on trip advisor just for me.
At least my staff and myself had a good laugh reading your review, thanks for that.
To answer shortly, you stayed less then 4 month, the 3 first month where perfect, everything started to go wrong, when you started to have several fights, to much drinks, and loud music that i had to cut off electricity at 23 pm because Garry was to drunk to reach the remote or open the door, and i will also will forget many unpleasantries.
when you signed the contract you came to visite the resort and knew about the road access and the price of electricity,
7 bahts is normal price for villa rental in samui. you agreed with it.
If we did not empty the garbage for 3 to 4 weeks as you say, the bags would explose and we could also for sure not reach the villa so many empty bottles would be there.
The cleaning was done 1 time per week , not same as in a resort, but you did not keep you villa clean.
There was a problem in the beginning of your stay with the pool, we changed the whole filter.
We did never charge you anything excepte 1 bed sheet that you spoiled with blood,we tried to cleaning 3 times with professional laundry, Garry asked to do it His self, what we agreed, but still the blood was there.
you spoiled 2 we charged you only 1, also very clever on check out to tell us that all the remotes controls had no battery, the pool remote control was broken in piece when we checked it, more the 3000 bahts to repair.
the water was some time a bit yellow that's thru, due to deep well, but we installed now a brand new system to offer the best clear water to our guest and the concrete road access is in progress already and soon finished.
with love from our garden.
Kind regards