Belmond Napasai(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$414
US$374
Paradise Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$94
Santiburi Koh Samui(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$876
US$189
US$72
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Coco Palm Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$55
Priceline
Florist Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$31
Priceline
Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas & Spa(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$69
Priceline
The Hammock Samui Beach Resort(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$43
Priceline
W Koh Samui(Mae Nam)(Great Value!)
US$689
US$588
All reviewsprivate poolon arrivalkoh samuirelaxationbiketvwashingfurniturebedroomislandprivacymaenambahtaccommodationmassage
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

These villas in Maenam are amazing! It definitely exceeded our expectations.
The villas are nice and simply decorated, very clean, perfect quiet location, privacy around your villa by plants, parking for motorcycle just at your doorstep.
The staff are all friendly and welcoming. John is just so nice, ANYTHING you need he will always help. He will give you tips n tricks about Koh Samui and any other island. You can contact him via call or msg anytime. Just upon arrival we were lucky enough to get a villa upgrade! John will arrange motorcyle hire if you wish or any other transportation.
The kitchen has all you need utensils/ pots/ blender/ washing soap.
Bathroom has towels, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and hairdryer.
Thai massages are really good here .. they get to come right to your villa for your privacy and very good prices.

As John jokes..
Good news: this was perfect! 10/10
Bad news: No bad news! Lol

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

John, the boss, is caring and professional. He is available 24/7 and has many places to share on the island. The quality of the house is amazing: the beds, linen, furniture.... everything is made for you to spend a memorable stay. The comfort is of a 5 star hotel. The pool is super nice to have.... thank you John for our holidays were just amazing.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bernard S
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Absolutely fantastic accommodation! Very calm area, coconut palms everywhere, garden with flowers amazing, listening to birds sounds just fabulous. Accommodation itself is very clean, all accessories are just there incl coffee espresso machine. John is just fantastic owner, very helpful, gave us all wonderful advises concerning what to do, what to see, where to go, where to eat. Other staff is very friendly as well. This is the place where we felt really like at home. We stayed in deluxe villa and it was so beautifully furnished...colors and furniture are perfectly, nicely and calmly balanced! Our kids just loved this place. Absolute top from many accommodations we tried in Thailand! John - big thank you! It over-fulfilled all our expectations.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JanaOp
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We reserved for 6 night and the moment we arrive and I met the owner we extend our stay for two more night. After the first day we decide me and my wife to add 5 more nights. Simply amazing, I stay in a lot of facilities and Tropical season made us feel like somebody. We ask for several things and John, the owner, response every of our need when it was possible. Even when I ask for a little net to clean my wonderful pool because I saw one leaf fall in it and it’s a sickness of mine, like Jonh had pleasure to remind me. Even if it was a bummer to find in Koh Samui I had my little net the day after. Everything was clean everyday then I did not need the stupid net. But that’s the way you will be threated here. If you want a no worry vacation and live the luxury this is the place to come. I recommend to rent a scooter and , of course it will be delivered at your door within the hour.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank grand666galop
Reviewed 25 September 2017

My review of this place is nothing short of a 10/10 but I have advice for people looking to stay here. The place itself is insane.. The house, bathroom, pool, beds, TV, kitchen and everything is wonderful and top notch. We went as a group of 4 never having been to Samui and whilst the place was awesome we didn't have transport and that was a major for us, every time we wanted to get food or something we would have to pay 300 baht one way, Jon's awesome driver would take us but again this adds up. It does fall on us for not researching earlier on where it was located because it really is very out of the way and there isn't much there. But if you have transport etc then I'd recommend 100% just make sure you know your location!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends