My girlfriend, Lauren and I stayed at the wonderful Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club for the first part of our stay in Grenada and the Grenadines. We were both left in doubt that we shall both be returning on our next visit to Grenada!
Upon arrival, we were greeted with a lovely, refreshing rum punch and much needed cold towel. Once checked in, we were taken up and shown around the beautiful, luxury villa that was number 10 with a fabulous view of Grand Anse Beach and St Georges. The villa was beautifully furnished with a very spacious downstairs bedroom opening onto a lower balcony. Adjoining the bedroom was a very nice ensuite bathroom with a huge walk in shower. Upstairs, was a fully equipped kitchen with open plan living area opening onto a larger furnished balcony, a place where we would watch the sun come up and go down over Grand Anse beach. This was villa accommodation at its very very best.
The hotel has its own private cabana area of Grand Anse beach which was about 1-2 minutes walk away from our villa through some beautifully manicured gardens. Having walked Grand Anse Beach, we think it is in fact the nicest spot where you can relax, sunbathe, grab some lunch and drinks.. Pure paradise!
Mark, the General Manager and his wonderful staff were the friendliest and most personable team we experienced during our stay in Grenada and the Grenadines. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They are a credit to the resort. The smallest touches provided by them was very much appreciated such as bringing around goodnight cookies in the evening to have with our coffee. The inclusive breakfast was also my favourite breakfast of our trip - lots of choice and delicious - a perfect start to the day. Fresh fruit, pastries, cooked options and lots of coffee!
All in all, this is an exceptional resort and there is no doubt that Lauren and myself will both be back when we return to Grenada.
Ryan and Lauren
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique beach resort and club with just 28 spacious suites & villas all with exceptional sea views. Set in luxuriant tropical gardens, each accommodation has a large sitting room, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar (with the exception of the Cinnamon Suites), outdoor living areas all with superb views of the beach and Caribbean Sea. The main clubhouse offers a lively bar and restauraunt serving Mediterrean dishes fused with Creole style using fresh local ingredients many grown from the resorts private plantation. Facilities include a chic beach club with scuba-diving, beach and water sports as well as an alfresco massage cabana, swimming pool, tennis, croquet, fully equipped gymnasium and yoga. The resort is privately owned by Peter de Savary and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada St Georges