“High quality food”
Review of Bella Roma

Bella Roma
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Roma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Lewisham
Description: Family business. We serve fresh food homemade pizzas and pasta. Fresh seafood and fresh meat. And really nice wines. Cocktails
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was great..outside the busy center a nice place to relax and have some good Italian food. I would go here again next time.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great lunch at Bella Roma, really fresh, traditional Italian food, large portions, friendly service. I would recommend this place for families, couples, friends. Anyone who wants honest, good quality food in a relaxed setting!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was quite surprised to come across a highly rated Italian I hadn’t heard of in Lewisham. We visited on a Monday evening.

The service was quite good, it was the waitresses first night. The chef also came and chatted with us which was a nice touch.

The prawn cocktail my boyfriend had for a started was very good with large fresh prawns. I enjoyed the arancini I had too. The seafood linguine was recommended to my boyfriend by the chef and he enjoyed it. I went for the salmon penne which was tasty however the texture of the salmon made me think it had been frozen.

The restaurant was quiet but had a nice relaxed atmosphere. I wasn’t keen on the pop music that was playing though. All in all it was a pleasant experience and it’s worth a try if you’re going out for dinner in Lewisham.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I highly recommend this restaurant. Myself and my wife just enjoyed a meal there. Clean and friendly staff. If back in the Lewisham area we would definitely re-visit.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

My family and I came here for dinner and it really was exactly what we wanted — relaxed and friendly service and delicious food. The portions were substantial and we all left feeling pleasantly full after a lovely evening.