All reviews shoulder massage big shopping airport taxi beautiful environment reception building relaxed holiday main building direct access relaxing hotel rain shower phuket island restaurant staff beach area thai massage infinity pool cloud19 clouds
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Recommended as a place to get away from the crowds, this beach retreat was exactly that. The welcome by staff was irreproachable; no task was too great. The place was immaculately clean, and its tranquility absolute. The large pool which takes up a central area of the hotel is really beautiful, fringed by palms which are romantically floodlit at night. The view over the bay towards the Great Buddha on the hill opposite is spectacular, particularly at night.
The rooms are well-designed: a circular bath is a fun addition!
Though you need a taxi to get about, these are ready to hand and always punctual. There is some construction work being done next door but this does not deter, as it is separated from Cloud 19 by trees. The private beach is soft sand, and the water was delightfully warm; at low tide it is not so pleasant but will probably get a clean-up once the building work is completed.

Room Tip: Suites, Larger or Standard Rooms all with sea-view.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I don't even know how to start this review. One of the best hotels that I have stayed in Thailand. I have such good memories that will always stay with me. The hotel is clean, beautiful, romantic, cute, amazing view, and great staff. Who ever is he owner of this hotel should be proud of his staff. They are extremely friendly and helpful. Also the thai massage that I had there is one of the bests that I have tried in all Thailand. I didn't like the breakfast at all but I had such an amazing experience that I didn't saw this a big problem. Rooms are big and the toilet/bathroom is even bigger and beautiful view. Highly recommended this hotel. You will not be disappointed!

Stayed: June 2016
4  Thank Aa11m
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

As part of our Phuket hockey tour we wanted somewhere chilled and relaxed to stay. This resort is amazing!! Cheap, phenomenal views, great facilities and amazingly friendly staff. I couldn't recommend this place anymore after having a truly fantastic experience here!

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank Cameron H
Reviewed 19 May 2016

This place has a very friendly staff that will try to make your stay as perfect as it could be, is a little far from downtown, but you will have a wonderful and peaceful stay. Also they have transportation to take you any place. (January 2014)

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fsilvamagallon
Reviewed 23 April 2016

In short, if I could turn back the time and cancel all my other bookings in Phuket to stay at Cloud19 the whole time, I would do it in a heartbeat. This was the absolute highlight of our stay in Phuket.

This place just excels in all the little things. The moment our taxi arrived, Sheila, the lovely hotel manager, was standing outside waiting to greet us! Throughout our stay the staff did everything they could to make us feel welcome. They even had a poolside party with free cocktails in the evenings! The breakfast was delicious and of good quality. The room was clean and spacious (and with mesmerising views - check the video).

The only downside is how expensive things were at the hotel - from spa to bottled water, you will be constantly overcharged for things (the ‘non-negotiable’ ripoff airport transfer fee of THB1300 took the cake here).

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends