Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
SAVE US$6
Hotels.comUS$75
eDreamsUS$79
TravelocityUS$75
All reviews boutique hotel ao yon tuna poke beachfront bungalow thai options fusion style cocktail happy hour amazing bar small bay beach bag relaxing days small hotel comfortable beds perfect holiday nice pool spent nights private beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

It’s shameful that I just stayed at this charming boutique villa for only one night due to prior commitment. The villa offered me more than my expectation. My villa is large, well-designed, clean and comfy. Staffs are helpful, service-minded and very attention to details. Food is just great though menu is not quite variety.
I would love to visit this hotel again in the future if schedule is allowed.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JimmyLovesJazz
Jay Taylor, General Manager at The Cove Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review of The Cove. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and meeting you. Yes it was a pity you had a booking elsewhere and we would have loved for you to extend your stay. Thank you also for the lovely comments about the team and I will pass it through to the team.
Again it was a pleasure having you stay with us and we will look forward to having you stay again soon hopefully :)

Reviewed 23 May 2020 via mobile

Great smaller resort and super relaxed - really a good start as we were just looking to unwind and do a whole lot of nothing. The rooms are fantastic - love the modern design. The restaurant is top notch - everything on the menu is great, and the prices are reasonable. It is on a small bay that is pretty shallow, so at low tide it is a bit tough to swim, but overall this place is fantastic!!

2  Thank cfred88
Kanokmanee Kirdkhunmark, General Manager at The Cove Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2020

Thank you for your lovely review and spending some time with us here at The Cove. Great to hear you loved all the food and friendly staff. We agree it is a great place to unwind and rejuvenate. We hope you will come and stay with us again. Love the Cove Family

Reviewed 12 March 2020 via mobile

If you are not a geek for exceptional comfort everything is excellent!

I understand that the Cove offers bungalos that implies such things as:
1) windows and doors are are not air proof (warm air comes to the room, as well as insects, to be objective I haven't experienced any problems with insects, still I didn't turn on bright lights in the evening that could hace attracted them).
2) bungalos look & feel is quite authentic, still clean but have nothing to do with how 4 star hotel room of highly rated hotel looks like in Europe. So you need to form your expectations accordingly.
3) once I found a small lizard at the ceeling of my room. I called the reception and asked to help me get rid of it. Reception at first told me that it is ok, there is nothing to worry about, that the lizard is harmless and it is common thing in Asia. It seemed that they were really surprised by my request, still in a very short time, they came to my room and let the lizard away.
I can expect how I would feel in case I find a lizard in my bed at night) For a week I spent there nothing like this happened, but one should consider such possibility.

Some things I would suggest the property to fix:
1) serve better croissants for breakfast. The ones that a served now is a disaster. They are not freshly baked and resemble very much a long lasting ones from a supermarket. Other food is great. So better no croissanta than these ones.
2) make cosmetic renovation of bathrooms.
3) ensire there are no small bugs in the bathroom (see attached photo).
4) enable guests to keep A/C turned, even if you are not in the room. It would be highly desirable to come from the beach to cooled room. I understand hotel is about sustainability, but offer at least a paid option to keep A/C on 24/7.
5) refine sand at the terrotory (there is a special machine that enables sand refining from stones, leaves and other small-sized rubbish)
6) change credit card terminals to the ones that support PayPass, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay. As for now you need to enter a pin and then additionally sign the receipt. It is not convenient. To tell the truth I didn't see terminals with PayPass anywhere in Phuket, so may be this technology doesn't work in Thailand.
7) Toilet paper is too thin and cheap. No stock up of paper is provided - 1 unit per day. In case you need more you would have to ask.

Overall I had great experience, exactly what I have expected - quite small hotel in paradise sea cove with clean warm water.

Specifically I liked:
1) the staff is really friendly, welcoming and Speak good English. Restaurant manager is exceptionally amiable man, who manages restaurant at a really top level (food, cocktails, hospitality and client service).
2) spacious room and comfortable bed with extensive number of pillows
3) the quality of towels (new and soft)
4) nice beach area with comfortable sunbeds
5) tasty a la carte breakfast
6) overall pleasant and relaxing atmoshere
7) fridge in the room really cools the drinks unlike fridges in many other hotels and is quite spacios.
8) nice bath robes, still no slippers provided.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank potapini
thecovephuket, General Manager at The Cove Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2020

Thank you potapini for you review of The Cove Phuket and great to hear you had a wonderful stay.

We appreciate the long list of things that you really liked especially the staff as they work hard to make sure all guests have a very enjoyable stay. Happy to hear you also enjoyed the bed and linen, the ala carte breakfast and very importantly the relaxing atmosphere.You have raised a couple of small issues we will work through with the team.
The credit card terminals you mentioned are not available at this time in Vietnam from our bank.
We make all attempts to make sure no gekkos are in the room and we are always happy to assist with relocating one if they do get inside.

Again thank you and we hope we can welcome you back to the little part of paradise in Phuket :)

Reviewed 27 February 2020

My wife and I stayed here for 9 nights in February. It was everything we had hoped for. Relaxed, unfussy beachside living with excellent food and cocktails thrown in. The days just flew by and it was the perfect base to explore Phuket and the surrounding Islands. Accommodation was modern, clean and well maintained and the staff were simply fantastic. Others could learn a lot from their approach to customer service, nothing was too much trouble. We will be back one day I’m sure. In the meantime, keep on doing what you’re doing so well. And look after your staff - they are your greatest asset!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
thecovephuket, Manager at The Cove Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Thank you for this awesome review Sherminator61, Thank you for all your lovely comments and I will be sure to pass them onto our team. You are correct that they are superstars!
We hope that you can come and visit us again soon, :)

Reviewed 19 February 2020

I stayed here recently and honestly cannot fault a single aspect of this establishment. The location is just as idyllic as depicted, and the accommodation provided was stylish, clean and comfortable. The food was delicious (though I personally would have liked to have had slightly more extensive Thai options) and beautifully presented, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. In fact, as my flight arrived fairly late during the evening, they had stopped serving food by the time I arrived by around an hour, but they still made pizza for myself and my friends, which was super tasty and much appreciated.

The whole place was an oasis of relaxation and calm which seemed to attract a fairly broad demographic, but with the relatively small number of bungalows it never felt crowded. Also to be commended is the efforts of the team at The Cove to reduce the use of plastic; I honestly cannot recall seeing a single bit of plastic during my stay.

One tip - some of the bungalows are only accessible via stairs (not many in our case) therefore if this could pose a problem it would be worth ensuring that you get one on the ground floor, of which there were plenty.

I would return to The Cove right this second if I could!

Date of stay: February 2020

Thank you stocan84 for your lovely review of The Cove Phuket. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would return in a second if you could. (we would love to have you return also)
Thankyou also for mentioning about the food and yes we are working on an expanded Asian section on the menu. You will have to come back and try,