“Gluten free sandwich”
Review of Lighthouse Terrace

Lighthouse Terrace
Reserve with OpenTable
Lighthouse Terrace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I both need gluten free food or we become ill. We asked what on the buffet we could have at lunch and were told only the pasta.

We asked for a gluten free sandwich instead and after checking with the chef, yes they could. The options of fillings we could have that day were ham, bacon, lettuce, cheese, tomato and pickle.

We both asked for a gluten free bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich with no relish. It came and was very nice but it did have a yellow relish in the sandwich. We only noticed after we started eating the sandwich and had the waiting staff double check with the chef it was safe. They came back and said yes, and indeed we were okay afterwards, but it did take the edge off the experience.

The waiting staff were really friendly and helpful and the environment was nice to eat in.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

My family and I are regular guests to this restaurant for breakfast. There is always an awesome spread and delightful little unexpected treats not found in the other hotels I go for breakfast. I really enjoy breakfast here. Unfortunately they have raised their prices and we now have to pay for that birthday slice of cake if you are celebrating(it used to be free) smh. I think paying for that cake is not a nice touch. Its not the wow factor in a pleasant way.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I had dinner here upon arrival. I ordered the flying fish cooked 3 ways. It was tasty. My only complaint is that it's not filling and I was still hungry afterwards. Maybe order something different next time.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I came back to the Hilton after a full day at work and a walk along the beach. :) I just wanted a salad. I ordered a takeout Caesar salad with flying fish from the Lighthouse Terrace restaurant. OMG! One of the best Caesar salads I've ever had! And the flying fish was light breaded, deeper fried but big greasy at all! I will order again while I'm here. :)

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The seafood buffet night was particularly enjoyable, with lots of local cuisine and catches. In general, the dinners here were very tasty, especially the jerk chicken. There are also nice salads etc., and the kitchen staff are on hand if you have questions regarding allergens. The waitresses are friendly and the location is beautiful, overlooking the hotel's stunning white sand beach.
Breakfast was fine, nothing much to comment on either way. Although I did enjoy seeing a red kidney bean dish there, along with the more standard breakfast fare.