“vegetarian mousakka was delicious!”
Review of Pavlaras

Pavlaras
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We had a great meal here! Thanks to the previous reviews we didn't order starters or desserts and that suited us fine. We had a lovely plate of pitta bread and dips (complimentary) and out main courses were delicious. I had the vegetarian moussaka, which I would definitely have again (lucky there was only one portion left) and my husband had the lamb chops (which he would also have again). We had a delicious complimentary apple cake to finish. No complaints at al - we will definitely return!!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

This is a nice restaurant with good views across the bay. The restaurant was clean and the staff friendly and welcoming. They gave us some complimentary bread and dips to start. Main meal was very good and we were given coconut cake for pudding. Wish we had found it earlier in our holiday.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Had a take away which was sufficient. Went for a meal my sister and I and our partners. Ordered starters my partners tatziki came with the dips and pitta bread but not clear what was what. Then our starter of said came which was like a meal on its own with little effort of presentation. When we had literally finished our main meal was put on the table the starters plates left on the table so had to ask for it to be cleared. The main meal of swordfish was covered in thick sauce with great chips and frozen cold veg full of water. Didn't eat all the meal. My partners main chicken Slovakia meal was ok he said.
Think it is a restaurant for the local British folk. Probably ok for a night out to meet for a drink and possibly basic take away but wouldn't recommend for dinning

Reviewed 25 May 2016

This is lovely family run restaurant in the hills above Latchi. The view is wonderful as is the food. Lots of Cypriot favourites and as my son loudly testified they make a great Spaghetti Bolognaise. They also serve a lovely gin and tonic. The Morris Family.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Lovely setting, food and service delicious, views over the bay to latchi, polis and mountains beyond. It's not that far up the hill from latchi. The only small thing I would say to improve it was....fresh vegetables would be preferable, or just a small salad instead of frozen mixed vegetables, but it wouldn't stop us going again!