Location location location!
You cannot beat the setting next to a remote alpine lake. After the day crowds (not really crowds but it is an attraction) leave this is serenely peaceful and beautiful
Rooms are by now almost all modernized especially the bathrooms. The spa is not very big given the hotel size but the setting with direct access to the lake is great.
Rooms are especially nice for families many of them allow for extra beds.
The restaurants are still old Alpen style, but management is clearly committed.
Service is at time overwhelmed and slow e.g. During breakfast.
Overall recommended as a peaceful oasis and perfect starting point for Trecking vacation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation. Will re-open on 05/05/2011 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arabella Alpenhotel am Spitzingsee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabellasheraton Alpenhotel Hotel Spitzingsee
- Arabellasheraton Alpenhotel Schliersee
- Arabellasheraton Alpenhotel Hotel Schliersee