“Holiday”

Price range: US$2 - US$5
Cuisines: Fast food, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Offering various Italian Coffee, Frappes, Smoothies, Special Pancakes, Sandwiches, a selections of Signature Cocktails and Mocktails for kids. It is located on the main road to International Duong To Airport and An Thoi Harbor.Coming to Alanis Coffee Deli, you could either sip a fancy cup of Cappuccino, Latte or enjoy many kinds of Frappe made from fresh tropical fruits such as passion fruit, mango, pineapple, banana, ect. Besides, we also have offered a good wifi connection.
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Unspoilt at the moment but with tourism up and coming I am sure will become very commercial - shame as there are a couple of local bars here golden sand bar is a must visit and the sea sculpters are amazing

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

If you’re missing your coffee from back home, this is a good place to go. The coffee is nice, and I’ve been here for my morning cappuccino three days in a row.
It’s a bit pricy for Vietnam - 60.000 dong for a cappucino.
I’ve also had their sweet banana pancakes (95.000 dong) twice. I’ve never had anything like them in my home country, and I’m not sure how they’re supposed to be, but they’re fine. A bit greasy and very sweet - so I guess they live up to their name :-)
100% recommendation of this place from me. Also a very nice owner indeed..

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I went to this place after reading a review on TA.
Someone had written that they had the ‘beSt pancakes ever’ here. I beg to differ!
I am addicted to pancakes, thanks to the yummy variety in Vietnam.
This wasn’t my first pancake in Vietnam.
You pay anywhere around 25-50k vnd for pancakes across Vietnam.
I paid 95k at this cafe.
The person serving me was really sweet and spoke good English.
The pancakes were small. The size of your palm and you get about 3 pieces.
It tasted good and had generous amount of chocolate sauce.
But as I mentioned earlier, not the best or cheapest in Vietnam.

Jenla1, Chủ sở hữu at Alanis Coffee Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi Darling
You can't compare our pancake with the other for backpacker hostel cafe , and for the cafe in 3 stars hotel and with our pancakes which is almost 10 years with many good feedback from many guest , is it expensive? I guess you should see what cafe you in for your budget, don't compare this one with other, for 95,000 d you think it's alot? and for the life cost in Phu Quoc? cmon! you can buy an expensive air ticket to travel to vn and you said 95k is too expensive? But by the way thanks for coming and wish you all the best

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Food was ok. Thai tea latte iced was so refreshing and great flavor.
They have 2 husky pups there to get my dog fix as well.
Very nice staff!

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

The sandwiches are good and the coffee is really nice. The staff is friendly. Would recommend this place if you want to have a nice lunch meal