Spent only two nights at Thien Hai Son but enjoyed the resort. The rooms are a bit old and outdated but still elegant and well maintained. I stayed in the main building on the second floor, There is no elevator lift. Had a problem with the water flow in the bathtub but maintenance addressed it but still no drain plunger in Room 215. Lighting was poor but the high ceilings and outside deck were an asset. There is a good writing desk and the room wireless Internet worked well.
Maid service was excellent with a young friendly maid. Front office staff were warm and friendly and I nogotiated a discount on the single room.
Beach is super great! Sunset Bar is friendly with an outstanding setting.
Swimming pool is large with comfortable lounges and clear clean water.
Included breakfasts are outstanding. Side chefs prepare eggs and condiments to order. Crepes are coming off the grill and some sort of crisp egg dish they do is just great.
Plenty of choice, good breads, bacon and ham and excellent coffee.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thien Hai Son resort comprises 100 rooms: 43 hotel-rooms, 32 garden view bungalow rooms, 06 Seaside-bungalow rooms, 02 VIP-Bungalows 15 garden view-hotel room and 02 VIP rooms. All room have their own private balcony with all amenities and comfors of a 3-star resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Thien Hai Son Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thien Hai Son Hotel Phu Quoc Island
- Thien Hai Son Resort Phu Quoc Island/Duong Dong