US$366
US$170
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$90
US$72
Stoneyhill Studio Apartments(Saint Mary's)(Great Value!)
US$120
Orbitz.com
US$422
US$411
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Victory Villas Antigua(Bolans)(Great Value!)
Sugar Ridge Resort(Jolly Harbour)
US$346
US$172
Carlisle Bay Antigua(Saint Mary's)
  • Beachfront
HBK Villas(Saint Mary's)
1,167 results
All reviewsoutdoor showerhillside suiteplunge poolour honeymoonorganic gardenevery mealhill sidewater sportsgolf cartred flagmini barsurround soundthrough customssecluded beachhuge bathroombeach servicecouples massage
Reviewed 19 November 2017

My husband & I are celebrating our 25th anniversary...and we chose The Hermitage Bay in Antigua to spend a few days. We are actually here right now, as I type this review. It is absolutely a “slice of heave”. The best vacation we’ve ever had...just the two of us. Relaxing. Beautiful. Stunning views. Expectionally clean. Incredibly friendly staff. Attention to every little detail is amazing. The food is without question...5 star dining...breakfast, lunch & dinner. The beach is lovely. The main pool is also beautiful.

We have a private plunge pool in our bungalow...and its just magnificent...room #31. All the rooms are rustic. Very back to nature as you drive up to your private bungalow. And once you get inside...everything you could possibly want is there. A beautiful bathroom, big tub for two, outside and inside shower. A fully stocked frig with drinks, snacks, etc. And if there something you need or want that isn’t in your room...call the front desk and they are happy to make it happen.

There isn’t anything the staff here wont do for you. They truly want to make sure you have a wonderful time and that anything you need to met. You’re asked several times a day “how are you”, “do you need anything”, “are you enjoying your vacation”. And they are all so thankful and happy that you chose Antigua and their hotel to spend a vacation at.

This is our first trip here, but certainly not our last. We will def be back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Barb501
Andy T, Owner at Hermitage Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear Barb501

Thank you for taking the time to write a review whilst you are still with us. We are all delighted that you are having such a memorable 25th wedding anniversary. We hope to see you back for the 26th?

Regards

Reviewed 15 November 2017

My wife and I spent 5 nights at Hermitage Bay for our honeymoon and we loved every minute of our time there. Apparently I have never been on a "relaxing" vacation but after arriving at Hermitage Bay we quickly realized this place was exactly what we needed. The property, grounds, suites, amenities were all wonderful and although I usually am venturing out for activities on vacations, we never felt the need to leave the property. The food was not the reason we picked Hermitage bay, but it would be a big draw for us getting back there.......so many fresh, delicious meals.

Consistently through all the reviews I read before our trip people talked about the quality of the people and the quality of the service, and I agree that this was the best part of the overall experience. All of the staff were friendly, offered timely, excellent service, and went way out of their way to help when they could. They were incredibly genuine. Small example of a little thing that makes a big difference. When I arrived in Antigua I left my hat on the plane. I just mentioned it to the staff when we were leaving the airport knowing that it was probably a goner. 2 days later, we got a call from the front desk saying they were bringing my hat up to our room.

I've never come close to writing a review this long, but we just really loved this place and felt like they deserved it. We will have to save up for a while, but we would love to get back again sometime in the future.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Fosforo14
Andy T, Owner at Hermitage Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Fosforo14

Thank your for your review. I'm delighted that you found the staff made the difference for you and I particularly like the story about the hat you left on the plane. Things work differently here.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your return visit.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We just returned from Hermitage Bay and I'm at a loss of words as to how much we loved this place! We went for a week to celebrate our 10th anniversary and seriously, the staff didn't overlook a single detail. They all knew us by name, knew what we liked/what we didn't like and really worked hard to make our experience unforgettable. The food was outstanding and so "clean"... The flavors are wonderful and we got to try a wide variety of food! This was such a relaxing vacation and one that was hard to leave!!!

I can't wait to go back and see our friends - Kadeem, Gerone, Anthony, Mekel, Marc,etc.... - we already miss you! Thanks for an amazing trip.... See you soon, hopefully :)

Room Tip: Ask for a villa on the hill with a plunge pool - so romantic and private!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren P
Andy T, Owner at Hermitage Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Lauren P

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was great to read that our team managed to make your stay such a memorable one. We're all preparing for your return already and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Believe the reviews, a fabulous resort! The location was picture perfect, meals were great and staff even better.

One example of the staff’s attentiveness - one night I complimented the chef and our server regarding an appetizer. The next evening we placed our dinner order with the same server (the prior night’s appetizer was not on the menu since the menu changes daily) and there was no mention of the prior night’s appetizer. Before we received our ordered appetizer we were each presented with the appetizer that we raved about the prior evening. Needless to say we did not turn down the offer and all was very well enjoyed.

We visited for our 25th wedding anniversary and were not disappointed. Thanks for a relaxing and stress free vacation!

Picture taken from outdoor shower of mountain villa.

Room Tip: Mountain pool villas are best, the higher the better
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ray61NJ
Andy T, Owner at Hermitage Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear ray61NJ

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We were all delighted to hear that we helped to make your 25th wedding anniversary a success. We hope to see you back for the 26th.

Regards

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Just excellent!!!!!!!!!!
The food is sublime. Rich breakfast. The dinner is always a surprise of wonderful flavor.
The rooms are big and beautiful.
Very gentle staff.
Perfect place to relax.
We only can say: Try it!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Andy T, Owner at Hermitage Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Cosma G

Thanks for your review. We're all delighted that your stay was a big hit. Do I need to say more? We look forward to welcoming you back.