See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Really good location with loads of places to visit if you have a young family . Security was good with a key fob to enter gates. The downside was that the house could do with updating most of the kitchen appliances . I saw a photo of the kitchen back in 2015 and it still has the burnt knife, microwave rusty and doesn't spin, the freezer part of fridge doesn't work and the kettle had loads of lime scale. The wifi only worked when we were at the front of the house, the living room is at the back ! Upstairs there are 2 good sized bedrooms both ensuite although no shower head on the bath so we all had to shower in the other ensuite. The shower pressure needs looked at, very noisy and on a few occasions no water came out when tap was being used downstairs. If these minor things were looked at it would be an excellent 2 bedroom house!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank davyboylan
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed in a 2 bed coach house. The rooms were spacious not that we spent that much time in them as we were out and about. There were a couple of minor issues but Donal dealt with these quick smart. My only reservations are around the ageing fixtures and fittings some of which really should have been changed long ago. The double bed has certainly seen better days and boy did my back let me know about it. The only other issue for me personally was the cleanliness of the kitchen. Not dreadful by any means but not something I would have expected. I soon put that right. And finally for those not used to renting in Ireland the electricity is metered and payable on departure something that I hadn't realised as it isn't clear on the website but is apparently the norm. Overall a good base and I would visit again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2015

Just back from a great week spent in wexford,We stayed in forest park holiday homes in one of the four bedroom houses, and it was brilliant!! spotless clean when we arrived and i would be very fussy, it had everything you could need for your stay except a sharp knife for peeling or chopping,i had 3 teenage boys a 12 year old boy and a seven year old boy with us and they had a great time there was plenty of space out the back of the house for a game of football or we even rented a bouncy castle for a few days which was a gift i would strongly recommend it,plus it saved us a fortune in the long run because the kids had the crack on the castle all day, we bought some disposable bbq's and had an absolute ball, they still went back and fort to the amusements etc...but during the day instead of pumping the money into the games and junk food they could relax and have abit of fun with the castle the older boys where using it for a goal and taking shots on each other they even put aload of washing up liquid on it and water it was great fun, it really made our stay alot more relaxing we could sit and have some peace 2 :) the guys name was Alan very nice guy and his number is 0857299468 very reasonable rates too he has alot of castles to choose from. everything about the place we loved big open fire we had going every night it really is a great place to stay :) we cant wait to go back :)

Stayed: July 2015
3  Thank kivscuts
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Bit expensive at €700 for a week but when I got there I was happy as a lovely place with everything you need in the house,donal was helpful and kept the grounds spec and span,the place is a credit to donal,,WELL WORTH A VISIT TO FOREST PARK ######

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank sabinakatelyn
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We had a family gathering, taking 3 houses. Everything was fine in the house except for the shower pressure and lack of clothes line, But my main concern is the lack of security. Why have barriers when they are left open? Our car was stolen, the thieves broke into the house through the unsecure windows - took the car keys and left through the open barrier !!! If you are planning to stay here, beware if you leave the house... I feel the aftercare following the incident could have been better.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family