Oarsman's Bay Lodge(Nacula Island)
US$115
US$401
US$316
  • Breakfast included
Botaira Resort(Naviti Island)
US$149
  • Restaurant
Paradise Cove Resort(Naukacuvu Island)
US$245
US$204
  • Beachfront
Tanoa Waterfront Hotel(Lautoka)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$131
Priceline
  • Pool
Tokoriki Island Resort(Tokoriki Island)
US$611
  • Pool
US$283
  • Beachfront
Coconut Beach Resort(Tavewa Island)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsblue lagoongiant clamsclam farmfishhot waterkava nightprivate burestayed longermeal plancave tripsunset walkvinaka vakalevulunch and dinnerthe yasawa flyerspent nightsbeautiful beachlow tide
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Myself and my wife stayed on Coralview Island Resort for 4 nights..The weather was perfect,the food was great and the staff was very friendly..We both had a lovely time,had fun on the jet skis,did some fishing and of course lazed around.We stayed in a bure and it was perfect for both of us.Its our fourth trip to Coralview Resort..By the way we are from Sydney,Australia..So if you want a quiet and relaxing time or enjoy your water activities i suggest you visit Coralview Resort in Fiji...Vinaka..

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank poonan
Coralview_Island, Sales & Marketing at Coralview Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Bula Poonan,

Thanks for choosing Coralview Island Resort as part of your holiday destination and its always pleasing to have returnees leave the island with the intention that a small Fijian family awaits their next visit.

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback as it is always pleasing to read that both your wife and you enjoyed the 4 nights with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

Having recently returned from my 3rd trip to Coralview, I must say that I’m struggling to get myself off Fiji time and get back to reality.
It was a great feeling to see the all beautiful smiles and hear the friendly bula’s from the staff at Coralview once again, the destination itself is paradise, but it is definitely the people on the island that keep me coming back again and again (I’m already working on my 4th trip!)
The available activities are fun, the food is delicious and the entertainment is great.. I can assure you that you’ll never be short of a laugh at this place! I must mention the diving too – if you’ve never scuba dived Coralview is the perfect place to learn, both Nicko and Rob are wonderful teachers and the underwater world that you get to see is breathtaking! After a big afternoon diving Manasa the barman whips up a great cocktail too, just to get you started for the no doubt fun-filled evening ahead! I really can’t wait for my next visit for more of the same!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank bella0101

Bula bella0101,

Thanks for taking time to write this review and its always pleasing to have a returnee on her 3rd visit leave Coralview Island Resort satisfied but being more of a Fijian than anything else.

Very humbling to read the various comments about food, the activities, the diving, the cocktails, the entertainment and most importantly the people who work day in and day out to not only keep the guests happy but also the whole operation of the resort on a daily basis.

Thanks again for your kind review and we hope to see you back for a forth visit in the near future.

Sales & marketing.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

You never feel boring stay at Coralview due to there has lots of interesting peoples, nice staffs, nice foods, beautiful seas and lots of activities. I also love their bures. I believe that I will come here again !!!
Wait for me !!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Michelle Y
Coralview_Island, Sales & Marketing at Coralview Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Bula Michelle Y,

Thanks so much for taking out time to write this review and for choosing not only Coralview Island Resort but also Fiji as a whole as part of your holiday destination. We have had much pleasure in making your stay enjoyable as much as you have lived it.

Thanks again for your review and we will surely wait to welcome you back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Coralview resort was a fantastic island to visit! The accommodation was clean, food was great and the Fijians were so nice and friendly! I loved being able to relax on the beach but then do activities which were available - from learning to crack open a coconut to playing volleyball with the Fijians!
Its a perfect spot to do snorkelling and the trips that are on offer were fantastic - i recommend going to the caves and blue lagoon, so worth it!
The island was a bit quiet at times so if you want a bit of peace and tranquility this is perfect for you.
I really had a great time here - Vinaka!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank EmyJo

Bula EmyJo,

Thanks so much for the kind review and its always pleasing to read that not only a guest of ours but also a member of our small family enjoyed his/her stay on the island.

Thanks for also highlighting all the fantastic activities that you got a chance to do and also the accommodation. In saying that, we hope to see you back at Coralview Island Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

It was a very wonderful stay. It was a really relaxing place and I would love to go again. Very good food and awesome, friendly staff and people :-) beautiful mountains around and great activities and you could swim.in a cave or go diving. Veeery nice! Spacy room..happy people. All good

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank ackeber
Coralview_Island, Sales & Marketing at Coralview Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2013

Bula Ackeber,

Thanks so much for taking time to write this review and for choosing Coralview Island Resort as your holiday destination and it was much pleasure in welcoming you into our small Fijian family.

We also want to thank you for all the kind compliments and we would love to welcome you back to our own little scenery in the near future.