All reviews hope management pristine condition r r live dj local food
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I went here on the $200 day pass, which includes use of the pool from 9-6 and a "bar snack". This was an overall good experience. The reception staff were pleasant and helpful. The grounds are beautiful and the view is spectacular. The pool is much smaller than it is made to look in their pictures, and this was a major disappointment as I was looking forward to a lot of space to swim around without encroaching on anyone else's space, but the waters are a crystal clear blue that was very inviting. The maximum depth of the pool is about 3.5-4 feet, about waist height, so there's no diving/jumping taking place, and there's a swim up bar. There is a small infinity section as well. The pool area offers lounge chairs for relaxing. The changing room by the pool was not in pristine condition, and while there are two toilets, there is only one change room which means a line forms when it's time to leave. The food offered was okay, nothing to rave about. I could've certainly done better at home. The burger came with cheese, a leaf of lettuce bigger than the bun, some tomato and a few fries. The wait staff however was nice. The beach at the back of the property is not really for bathing, but there are miles of coastline for a relaxing walk.The pool with the waterfall was the redeeming factor and reason I will go back. Despite the size, it is beautiful.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Mieschel B
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I took my boyfriend here for his birthday and was so glad that he enjoyed it. The drive seemed long to get there as we weren't too sure how to get there but we did not take that long to get home. When we got there they had already served lunch but thankfully there is a snack bar where they serve fried chicken, fries, wings, burgers etc. We stayed in a standard room located on the ground floor of the villa which was clean and and comfortable with a nice quiet back porch and outside of the room was a shared space equipped with stove, refrigerator, microwave and a dining area. Outdoors were clean and well maintained, the lush greenery created a nice relaxing atmosphere. The pool area was beautiful and children friendly, there is a swim up bar. The beach is located down a few flights of stairs at the back of the resort which is very quiet. We had dinner there one night which we were a little late because it was advertised that it's until 10pm but it actually until 9pm but the waitress was quite helpful in facilitating us. Dinner and desert was delicious. We took in some night cricket right outside the resort, there was a live DJ and drinks and food were on sale on the compound of the resort. Overall it was a lovely relaxing weekend and I would recommend here as great getaway for couples and families.

Room tip: ground floors in the villas are very quiet also a partial beach view is not bad at all
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank lookmeh1982
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I recommend that you visit the spa and treat yourself to a day of relaxation. Kemba the manager of the spa is very friendly and professional. My husband made a booked the serenity package and my sister and mom had the classic facial which was so relaxing that we slept during the procedures. We all had the best sleep of our lives.

There are games for the kids and a pool at the bar for your convenience.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sally n
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

The Day Passes allowed us to use the pool facilities from 9/10am to 6pm and have a 3 course lunch with a complimentary drink (the price was 300TTD per person at this time). It was a weekday and we met another couple in the pool but they left shortly after and we were the only people in and around the pool for the rest of the day. The restaurant service was relatively quick and the food was tasty. It was a day well spent.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank KaayJ
Reviewed 8 March 2017

If I could give 0 stars I would.......Long & short of it all, don't let such a scenic view of your property go to waste with discourteous staff and unkept interiors Management! The 1 star I give is for the saving grace, Risa who served with the grace and style that all your other staff seems to lack or not even be concerned with for this I thank Risa.....I surely will not be returning though.

Room tip: Ask for a Review corner/area/form, AND BE SURE TO FILL IT OUT!
Date of stay: March 2017