“My home away from home will forever hold my...”
other travellers have booked this property
Master
SPI Arial
Main Pool
SPI Beach, Access 5-6
Small Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Loretta B
“My home away from home will forever hold my sweetest memories”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Just looking at the pictures of the property makes me want to go back. NOW!! I love the charm and peacefulness of this location. It was far enough away from the beach life but close enough to go every day. Plenty of close shopping for food and necessity items. Our own private patio and beautiful backyard scenery made for a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere. I would love to stay there over and over again. The owners never bothered us during our stay but were there for any questions we might have had. Just writing this review makes me want to go back and book again. The only downfall I have is that it's been made a non pet friendly rental. :(

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All the comforts of a home and not just a room.
Liked least: I had to leave when my lease was up.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing