Lowest prices for your stay
RM 255
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Easy and fast booking
Deborah P
North West England, United Kingdom

Excellent stay. Highly recommended! Great Staff. Great location. Amazing breakfast experience!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Mar 2024
Brilliant stay from start to finish
Welcomed on reception by Charlotte who was helpful and positive. There were eight of us staying fir my parents Diamond Wedding Party. Charlotte even organised chocolates and a card in their room. When we returned in the evening Donna was on night shift and was excellent . Again friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing and a big shout out to Donna and Lucy our waitresses who went over and above with making the breakfast fab. Compliments to the chef our family joined us at breakfast so 11 in total . 11 full English breakfasts cooked to perfection, piping hot. A fabulous weekend helped by the wonderful team at Premier Inn.
Date of stay: March 2024
RM 232
  • Algotels
5.4 km from Premier Inn Haydock Park - M6 J23 Hotel
View more hotels in Lowton
All reviews stayed here plenty of parking restaurant next door staff on reception haydock park comfortable bed meal deal clean rooms car park family room pleasant stay evening meal east lancs mcdonalds premier liverpool motorway
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2024

Hotel is clean and friendly. The only downside is the outside of the hotel looks as though it could do with a lick of paint.
It certainly wouldn't stop me from staying there again.
The rooms are comfortable and clean.
Having a lift is also a plus side.
Overall,I would highly recommend

Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed 1 February 2024

The actual hotel was good with friendly and efficient staff, however, the food in the adjacent restaurant is mediocre to say the least.
The food was just about okay as I am a vegetarian, and had the vegan burger, but the chips were only just lukewarm and the coleslaw was greasy!
The fruit juice at breakfast is obviously watered down and not very nice.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2024 via mobile

The hotel was good as it was the usual Premier Inn standard which I was happy with. The staff were very really warm and welcoming to the extent that they personally ensured I registered my vehicle for the attached car park.
So it was a real disappointment to get a penalty parking notice demanding £60. Of course I went to the trouble of appealing as I knew I had complied with all requirements and the appeal was allowed and I have not had to pay. I had no explanation or apology and Premier Inn customer services have not even responded to my feedback.
I have numerous up coming Premier Inn bookings but never again at this one as the parking notice really spoiled the experience.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2023

Exactly what I'd expect, which is why I use them when I need to stop off on a long trip.
(Unlike last year when a grumpy employee at Leek's Premier Inn sniffed and ignored my concern that the heating wasnt working and said 'we're the only hotel for miles', unbelievably unhelpful, shant be returning there).
The staff here reacted immediately to the issue, which was good seeing as it was minus 2 outside,. She left the desk, went and got a heater and put it in my room for me. Problem solved with big smile. Also staff at breakfast were welcoming, helpful and friendly.
Little things like that make a big difference at any establishment, up or downmarket, or inbetween like Premier Inn.
Wish they'd improve quality of ingredients at breakfast, free-range eggs would be good, tastier bacon real coffee; imagine they've got the buying power.

Date of stay: November 2023
Reviewed 20 October 2023

Having stayed at this PI in 2022, we were looking forward to breaking our journey here! On arrival Sue the receptionist was very welcoming and helpful, don’t think we’ve had better.
Sadly Table Table was dreadful! Waitress was ok but the service overall none existent! Ordered two starters which were good. Our main courses a steak and ale pie was good but the rump steak was probably the worse I’ve had at a PI. As no staff member came to table to ask ‘how’s your meal’ it couldn’t be reported until we’d finished. OK the manager ‘cleared the extras’ from bill leaving 50p to pay but no apology or comment. Returning to our room via reception the lovely smiley cheerful Sue restored our spirits! Table Table need staff like her who know what ‘customer service’ really is! Maybe she could train her colleagues?

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple