“Anna restaurant the best ! Waw”
Review of Ristorante Anna

Ristorante Anna
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

My name is Vita, I'm a journalist, I'm a TV presenter from Ukraine, I came to rest, to see the heart of Italy! Real Italy in these small towns! I drove into the amazing city of Piancastagnaio. And I found a restaurant " ANNA" . Very tasty food, preference: amazing mushroom Italian soup, I recommend it to everybody, an unusual salad and other dishes. Very tasty dinners. Who dreams of spending a romantic evening with their loved ones just go to this restaurant! Sustained food, refined atmosphere. The prices are very reasonable. The atmosphere is mysterious, everywhere there are books about culture and art, which says the best about the hosts. Thank you for the warm welcome.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Amazing place! We go quite often there.
The food is absolutely delicious and services is excellent.
We love everything about that place, specially the food.
The porcini mushroom soup is amazing.
Also homemade pasta, good wine, fabulous desert, grappa and limoncello to finish lunch or dinner as a king!
Everything is absolutely wonderful!
We cannot wait to go again there!!!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Marvellous food, attentive, friendly and knowledgeable service.. Worth the trip and the afternoon spent in a rather sleepy town - until the restaurant opened at 8 pm....

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

No words... Just go. You will have an amazing time with amazing food. Family run restaurant. The food and service is excellent. Don't really want to recommend it, want to keep it for myself, but the deserve all commercial they can get.

Bottom line, really good food to good prices. Wine and grappa comes with the meal

Reviewed 21 October 2015

it just does not get better than this. we went into this small town north of Pitigliano on a recommendation for lunch. we were not disappointed at all. the chestnut and porcini mushroom veggie soup was amazing. the 3 or 4 course pasta tasting lunch menu was quite tasty and fabulous. the ingredients were the freshest, the pasta is all homemade. the offerings vary daily. the breads and wine fantastic and then we had dessert and complimentary apertifs - limoncello, chestnut brandy, and vin santo. fabulous. the service was beyond wonderful. this is a definite if you are in this part of tuscany.

1  Thank Joel K