“Best seafood in the region”
Review of Taverna Argentina

Taverna Argentina
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Kolymbari
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love this restaurant. We have been coming here for over a decade and the quality stays the same. It is a small family-owned business that is extremely well versed in cooking fish properly.

All the seafood is fresh and the fish is grilled to perfection! My favorites are the tuna tataki, the octopus with wine and honey and the steamed mussels.

Always ask the owners for recommendations and go for fresh fish!!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

It is one of the best restaurants at Kolympari! The food is so fresh and well cooked! The service is excellent. The prices are extremely normal. You will not be next to the sea but sure this restaurant worths!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

A fantastic meal for 2 adults and 2 children, reasonably priced, plenty
Of choice if you like fish and the shrimp salad was divine, my husband and I shared the seafood plate and it was huge !!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We had a very good lunch here with a delicious fish 'dish of the day'. We sat overlooking the little harbour and would recommend if you are in the area.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I went to eat twice at the Argentina. Both times I ate very well and the service has been always quick and friendly. A pleasant familiar atmosphere. The view on the harbour is great. The first time I ate freshly grilled sardines while the second time I had a tasty octopus in red wine. All of these at cheap prices
At the end of lunch they always brought a dessert accompanied by their local grappa. In particular I enjoyed the yogurt cake with candied orange.