Coin de Mire Attitude(Bain Boeuf)(Great Value!)
US$271
  • Pool
US$277
Agoda.com
Allamanda(Bain Boeuf)
Ushpav Villa(Cap Malheureux)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I spent two wonderful weeks in a studio at Cape Garden. Everything was perfect, starting with the transfer from the airport I had booked in advance, the driver was always on time and was very friendly. Then the studio higher-end than my expectations! A large refrigerator, a fully equipped kitchen, a large double bed and a beautiful bathroom. Every three days a maid came to clean, do the dishes and change the towels. In short, the service was perfect. I want to mention that the pool is very large and very beautiful and very friendly people. There is also a wifi area near the pool. I want to thank Tony and Ludovic who have done much to make my stay more enjoyable. I really recommand Cape Garden residence to anyone who want to spend a nice holiday in Mauritius.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank lonetraveller92
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I agree with other reviewers : photos on the internet do not show the reality. I could not find out whether they advertise with photos from a different hotel , probably they do , anyway, my room was absolutely filthy, small , lots of roaches . Housekeeping lets towels dry on the staircase .
Service was just not existent . I was shocked.
Stay away !

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PeterXAus
Reviewed 13 September 2011

We reserved seven apartments for one week at Cape Gardens for Jan 2012. Our booking was confirmed and arrangements were finalised for our wedding. Soon after we were informed a mistake had been made; there was no accommodation available. We struggled to find similarly priced alternative accommodation in the same area. To avoid derailing our wedding plans, we were forced to find, book, and pay for, five star accommodation. My Villas have not refunded our money four months after cancelling our reservation. Be warned; there are more sharks on land in Cap Malheureux than there are at sea.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank RT_Stanley
Reviewed 15 September 2010

I rarely write reviews, let alone a bad one. This is the worst place I have ever stayed. In the world. People need to know. Do not stay here. The manager should change his title, he is a joke. The rooms ( I stayed in 2 different types) still make me uncomfortable 1 full week later. I am not sure if the wildlife stay for free, there are a lot of them. I am a traveller willing to put up with the challenges of travelling at times, this is different. This is not good. Do not stay here.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank 255103Traveller
Reviewed 20 April 2010

the manager wasnt helpful as well when we complained about the matter.i would advise them to take pictures of what they are actually going to offer the tenants.its unfair and its a total rip off to do that to people.there were roaches all over the place.one of the things we liked about the place was the balcony-only to realise it doesnt exist.
i am never coming back to this place and i wouldnt recommend it to anyone else.me and my fiance were not happy at all.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple