“Simple and effective!”

The Source Herbal Detox
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: WINNER-'Best Detox in Thailand Award' (Luxury Living Magazine). Do our Master Herbal Beach Detox Retreat Program on Samui’s best beach, or buy our ‘Detox To Go Program (Weight Loss or Ultimate Detox) and do it anywhere, at anytime). 100% organic natural handcrafted Master Herbal Formulas. No colonics needed. Thailand’s Best Wellness Retreat 2018-Finalist - World Spa Awards 2018. Recommended by Bangkok Airways in-flight magazine-Feb 2018. 'Samui's Best Detox'-Lifestyle Magazine Feb 2016. TATLER 2015-“Our Favourite Detox Centre”. VOGUE 2014-“Recommended-'World's Best Detox Resorts’. Thailand detox retreat 5 star.
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The source herbal detox was simple to follow. I couldn’t believe a cup full here and there could be so effective, but it was!
I had great energy levels, so I was able to carry on with my day as normal, working with clients and all.
I definitely recommend the program and will do it again myself.

TheSourceHerbalDetox, Owner at The Source Herbal Detox, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for your great review. Yes many customers are surprised by how effective the herbal formulas really are and how easy it is to do the detox program during your normal day.
I look forward to seeing you next time.

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"programme"
"formula"

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I just finished the 7 day weight loss program coupled with the recommended OJ diet. Ivor’s herbal formulas are some of the best detox formulas I’ve tried (trust me I’ve tried a bunch). Before the program, I was eating relatively healthy with little weight problems, but was troubled constantly with constipation and bloating. I was hoping the program would turn this around and the results cannot be better. Just from day 2 I could feel the potency of the formulas and have been eliminating waste constantly. I didn’t feel weak or hungry, but rather energetic. The sugar cravings are gone, and weirdly enough now I crave oranges more than cakes (Ha!). For any health conscious people or people who want to change their lifestyles, this program is truly a makeover to your body.

Thank you for your great review. We are very proud of the quality of our unique herbal formulas and that our customers can experience great results in such a short time. I wish you continued success with your health.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I went through the Flow formula detox as part of an 11 day juice cleanse. No food that entire time but organic juices. The Flow formula felt very gentle and effective. I’ve done juice cleanses in the past, and this one with the Flow formula was my best one yet.
Orion Talmay

1  Thank Orion T
TheSourceHerbalDetox, Owner at The Source Herbal Detox, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for your review Orion. I am delighted that you experienced our amazing Flow intestine & colon herbal formula and as you say it really is gentle yet effective, and it helped you to have your best cleanse yet. No more colonics are needed when you use this superior formula that is so much better in every way

Reviewed 27 May 2018

My wife and I took the 7 days ultimate detox retreat accompanied with the orange juice fast in March 2018 and the experience was wonderful. Ivor is one of a kind. His authenticity in sharing his knowledge and care had given us so much more to bring back. The herbs are potent and you could feel the effects immediately. We did 2 liver flushes as well but i would recommend doing the liver flushes only if you were on the 14 day program. Other than the expected rejuvenation over the program, the most important takeaway for me is Ivor's advise on sustainability, how we can maintain control over our general well being outside of the retreat and in a very simple manner. I would highly recommend first timers to go for the retreat where you will gain so much more than what is published on his program. We are very pleased with the program and would highly recommend this to anyone interested in cleansing their body and deepening their knowledge on health and overall wellness. This is indeed the real deal.

TheSourceHerbalDetox, Owner at The Source Herbal Detox, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for your kind words and great review of The Source Detox Weight Loss Retreat in Ko Samui Thailand. It was a pleasure to have you both here with us and I am delighted that you both gained so much from the experience.
I wish you both continuing positive improvement in health and wellness.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 May 2018

In December 2017 I went to Koh Samui to have a few months off in between teaching jobs in South Korea. The fast pace of Korea caused me to experience many symptoms related to digestion and sleep. I found The Source online while I was searching the Island for health retreats. I contacted Ivor and decided to try one of their formulas. I chose FLOW as it was exactly what I needed, detoxing my gut while also healing it as well. I started slowly with 4 capsules a day, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. I immediately felt something happening in my system. It took a few days but by the 4th day I was feeling more energy, sleeping better and eliminating daily. As I have had digestive issues for years I knew it would take time to heal but I didn't realize it would be this quick. I ate a very healthy diet, fruits, chicken salad, and drank lots of water. By the second week I was feeling so much better. My appetite came back and I was eating 3-4 full meals daily. I had lost a lot of weight prior to coming to Koh Samui so I needed to gain weight. Every day I felt more energy and my sleeping was great. I continued with the formula FLOW for 3 or 4 more weeks while I was on the island. I felt great when I left to go back to work in Korea. I have recently ordered more formula from Ivor and he quickly sent me more by EMS. I would highly recommend The Source as a place where you can get expert advice from Ivor and quality products that really help with any issue you may have. 5 stars from me!!!!

1  Thank Claudia R
TheSourceHerbalDetox, Owner at The Source Herbal Detox, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Thank you for your review Claudia. I am delighted that you are having such great results with our formulas especially Flow (intestinal formula). I wish you continued improvements with your heath and wellness