All reviews mountain view great hotel to stay room with sea view quiet hotel mini bar low season room was spacious buffet breakfast lamai town nice resort welcome drink relaxing stay private pool beach koh tides relaxation
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

After living in Thailand for over a decade , I returned to take my girlfriend in hope of staying at a nice resort . The place was empty for a reason .

Cons -
5. Staff were nice though
6. Not worth more then 1000 baht a night
7. Restaurant is very average
8. Dirty room

Pros
-nice view
- nice pool

Wishing I stayed at my friends hotel for 1200 baht a night which is a tropical resort .

Waste of time and money staying here

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Comfy bed on a spacious rooms,very clean and you feel safe everytime your inside the hotel because of the secure elevator.They offer good breakfast.My daugther loves this place and surely we will comeback.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I stayed here for 4 nights in the Sea View room. The room was spacious with a very nice view. The staff were friendly and willing to help. There were convenient stores close by (walking distance) and the resort was close to quite a few good Thai Seafood restaurants. Overall, I enjoyed my stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

First of we arrived the staffs were nice and helpful including alway smile for warm welcome and greeting me like home specialy welcome drink mor confedence and beautiful testing breakfast were great and nice view to see sunset and sunrise.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Nice resort and good location the room was clean and tidy we got a good view and feel comfortable relaxing of my travel the staffs excellent and nice welcome drink when arrived feeling like my home and good service.